morning walks (e. dickinson)

It was an early morning in Amherst. You had just woken up, got ready in your corset and floral dress for the day. You had just finished eating breakfast when you had heard a knock on the door. You go up to the door, open it and see that its Emily.

"Hi good morning Emily!, it's nice to see you" You both hug. "Are you ready for our daily morning walk?" Emily asks while smiling. "Of course I am! we should go, let me just let my mother know. Mother! Im going out to walk with Emily Ill be back soon!" She reaches out for your hand as soon as you close the door.
Your hands intertwine as you start heading towards the orchard.

Emily POV:
I decided to take Y/n out on a walk around the fields. I stop walking and finally kiss Y/n. Its been a few days since we've last seen each other and I missed her so much. "God I missed you so much beautiful." Y/n says while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "I missed you too." We kiss again then intertwine our hands again.
We keep walking and keep making conversation.

"So how's Sue and Austin? I heard about the baby she had." She asks.
"Well theyre good. He looks exactly like Austin more than Sue" I laugh after saying that. I stop and look at Y/n and I feel myself get lost in her. I quickly snap out of it after she says my name. "Emily?!" "Huh, sorry what happened?" "Nothing just asked you what do you think of us just running away together"- I quickly cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers.

Y/N POV:
I kiss Emily back and pull away confused but smiling. "Was that a yes?" I ask. "Yes I want to a million times yes. I want to start a new life with you. I can't stand hiding from our parents, I. Im rambling right?" She asks. I nod. "Sorry, but you get my point." She says smiling while reaching for my hands and holding them. "I love you Y/n." I say while holding eye contact. "I love you too Em" She says and I blush at the nickname she always calls me.

We both lean in and share a passionate kiss which quickly turns into a makeout session in the middle of the woods. I cant wait to have a fresh start with the girl I love most soon.

a/n:
finally finished this, hope you enjoyed that! have a good day/night