hailee takes care of you when you have cancer

Requested by @cocoameow14 !

Hailee POV:

It's 1 am, I wake up next to the bed empty. I decide to get up, go downstairs and look for y/n. She's in the kitchen. I see her try and get a glass of water, She looks so exhausted.

I try to help her reach it. "Here you go love", I give her the glass and dispense the water from the fridge. "How are you feeling? It's so early. Do you need anything?" I ask.

"Thanks Haizy, I just feel sort of nauseous right now but also really tired" Y/n says with a soft sleepy voice. I wrap my arms around her waist not tightly as she starts to drink some water.

Y/n finishes drinking water and I go up to bed with her walking up the stairs hand in hand.

I carefully help y/n get into bed, I tucked her in, put the blanket over her and kissed her forehead and got into bed with her.

—------------------

Later that morning...

Y/n POV:

I wake up next to Haiz, her arms wrapped around my waist. I turn to face her while she's still sleeping. She looks so beautiful. I start leaving kisses all over her face. I'm so grateful for her, ever since I got diagnosed with cancer she's been an absolute angel and has been taking great care of me.

I see her slowly waking up and starts pulling me closer to her. "Good morning babe did you sleep okay?" Hailee asks. "Hi my love" I smile, "I slept amazing thank you"

I slowly start to get up but I start feeling a little uneasy and sort of dizzy. Hailee starts noticing that and quickly gets out of bed and helps me stay steady. "Baby are you okay??" She asks, I give a soft smile and nod. She walks me to the bathroom so we can start getting ready for the day. I have chemo in the afternoon and my amazing girlfriend tags along but first I have to eat breakfast.

As soon as me and Hailee are ready, she begins making breakfast for the both of us. Our favorite pancakes and some cut up fruit. After drinking some water, I see Haiz start cutting up the fruit while some pancakes are on the stove she has just put on.

I sneak up behind her, wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek. "Hi love, thank you for making breakfast. Do you know how much I appreciate you?" I give her another kiss on her cheek. I see her blush and smile.

"No need to thank me gorgeous, anything for my girl" She smiles, turns around and kisses me. "I love you y/n/n always" she says.

"I love you Haiz forevermore" I kiss her softly. We sit down and eat breakfast and we talk while we eat.

—--------------------------------

Y/n POV:

When we finish eating, I grab my sweater and Haiz grabs hers and the car keys and we head to the car to start making our way to my chemo appointment. Haiz does not hesitate and opens the passenger door for me then she gets into the driver's seat and turns on the car.

We pull out of the driveway and I think to myself, "Gosh, I love her so much how did I get so lucky with her".

I'm so in love with her.

—----------------------------------------------

A/n: ahhhh my first one shot, I know this is short but I hope you enjoyed this fluff!

Vote, leave any requests here in the comments, and let me know what you think!:)

Hate is not tolerated!