singing you to sleep/comforting after a stressful day

You start driving home, things your boss said to you at work again spiraling through your head. You worked as a c/n (career name) so it was a somewhat demanding job.
You space out as you're driving and don't realize you made a wrong turn home. "FUCK WHY HAS MY DAY BEEN GOING SO HORRIBLE??"
—————————————————
Time skip:

Hailee POV:
I hear y/ns car pull to the driveway and I realize it's not usually the time she comes home but i don't try and think much of it. I hear the car door slam and eventually y/n tries and unlock the front door. I wonder "What is going on with her today?".  Y/n enters the front door and slams it.
"Hey love what's going on? I ask. Y/n doesn't respond instead slams herself to hug me. I reciprocate the hug back and assume she had a rough day. I pull away and place a kiss on her lips then hug her again.
"When you are ready to talk about today i'm here love. For now I am going to run you a bath and set up your pajamas for you okay? Then we can get ready for bed and cuddle for a while"
"I appreciate you so much love thank you." Y/n says.
———————————————————
Time skip:
Y/n POV:
I got out of the bath then Hailee and I started getting ready for bed. I got into bed and so did my girlfriend. We put one of our favorite movies Hailee was in and started cuddling.
While we were cuddling in the middle of the movie, I pause it and start telling Hailee about my day.

....  
"So then my boss straight up tells me the work I do is not enough... I was already feeling so anxious about getting this one other thing right. What made my day even worse is when my thoughts were spiraling on the way home I took a wrong turn and I had to try and find my way home that's why I also got home slightly late. What if he's right babe nothing I do is ever enough and I ruin everything?" A tear falls and i start sobbing.

Hailee pulls me closer to her, rubs my back while holding me, kisses my temple, wipes my tears and moves a strand of my hair to the side. "Hey, hey babe look at me" She lifts my chin to look at her. "You definitely don't ruin anything baby okay?, all that matters is that you try your best, give your all and you do babe i know you do. How about this, I can help you look for a different job since they keep downplaying you and your work. This much stress isn't good for you babe." Hailee says.

I nod and kiss her cheek and say "Thank you for listening and being here for me babe." "You're welcome babe." Hailee says.
After our talk, she intertwines our hands, puts her head on my shoulder and we eventually finish the movie. Hailee starts having that smirk on her face when she gets an idea of some sort which confuses me so I ask her "Babe what's on your mind?" "Hm what if I take you out for some ice cream at the store love?" She asks. God she knows me so well.  I nod excitedly. "I would absolutely be down for that Haiz!!" I then realize "But, in our pajamas babe?" I giggle. "Hahahah you're right babe, we should go change really quick" She says.  We change into some casual clothing and I wear her hoodie, get into the car and leave the house.

---------------------------------------------------

Time skip back to the house:

Y/n POV:

We arrive back to the house and my girlfriend opens the car door for me. The gentlewoman she is I swear. We get into our house, get some spoons and start eating our ice cream. Shortly after we start eating, we start reminiscing on one of our first dates and tell other funny stories, uncontrollably laughing. Gosh the way her eyes sparkle when she's talking and laughing I'm so in love how did I get so lucky? Our conversations quickly get my mind off of today's horrible events. Its been one of the best nights ever.

We finish most of our ice cream and start playing a few rounds of monopoly. After a while of playing and laughter, we decide to get back into our pajamas and brush our teeth. After that, we get under the sheets and talk a little bit about our future together and how we want it to look like.

  After a while, I start getting tired, Hailee notices.

"I love you my love, you should try and get some sleep. I'm going to sing you a song okay? you just relax, you're safe, take a deep breath and close your eyes I'm right here." Hailee says in a soft raspy voice.

I do what she says and calm down. She starts playing with my hair first saying sweet nothings as I doze off.

Hailee POV:
As Y/n dozes off to sleep while I play with her hair I softly start singing one of her favorite songs of mine Sunkissing. She's been having rough days lately at work. She doesn't deserve that. She deserves all of the good days she could possibly have. Y/n is finally asleep in my arms and so I give her a few kisses on her head and hold her close to me. I whisper "Goodnight y/n"

A/n: i hope you enjoyed! feel free to leave any requests if you have any, feel free to vote! catch you later!