first meet (kate bishop)

It was a sunny day in New York, you were walking through the park with your dog just taking in the nice weather. After some time, you decide to sit down on a nearby bench in the shade. You relax, put your head back and take a breath for a moment. A few minutes pass by and you feel someone getting closer to you so you open your eyes. "Holy shit" You think to yourself. A beautiful girl with black hair, put up in a ponytail with some strands sticking out, wearing a long black jacket with a purple shirt looks down at you with a smile as if she wants to ask you something.
You both stare at each other until she decides to speak. "Is this seat taken?" She asked with a smile. "No not at all, please sit down." You said. "Taking in the nice weather huh?, me too. I'm Kate. Kate Bishop." She said and put out her hand to shake. "Nice to meet you Kate, I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n. I think you're really beautiful." You said while you shake her hand so mesmerized by her breathtaking beauty.

She blushes and said "Wow thank you, means alot coming from a pretty girl like you." You also blush. "So uh, is this your dog?" She asked breaking the silence. "Yeah this is Archie!, I assume this one is your dog?" You ask and turn over to the cute golden retriever. "Yeah, this is Lucky but I also like to call him Pizza dog" She said. "Well I see he's being such a good boy and a friend towards Archie" You said and start petting Lucky.

After a while of good conversations, getting to know each other a bit, you check your phone and decide its time to get going to go home and go make lunch but not before you do this one thing. "Hey, Kate it was really nice meeting you and Lucky, but I have to get going. Before I do, is it okay if I get your number or something, I understand if you dont wanna give it out because Im a stranger but I just think youre really pretty and"- Your rambling gets cut off by Kate saying, "Hey of course I do wanna give it to you don't even worry gorgeous, here pass me your phone please and here's mine"

She gives you her phone and you smile and give her yours, while you give each other your numbers. "Great thanks Kate." You smile, get a good hold of Archie's leash and start walking away. "Kate! Wait!" you stop in your tracks to ask her one more thing. "Would you ever wanna go out sometime?" You saw her blush and go towards you. "Of course I do y/n" She said, grabs your hand, looks at you, and gave it a gentle squeeze. "See you later pretty girl." She said while walking away smiling. You both walk away happily with hopes of soon later going on a wonderful date even hoping for more.

A/n: i'm probably going to make a part 2 for the date part! i think its a cute idea.