Chapter 13 (Season Finale): Breach and control

Three onlookers are observing the kingdom of Vale being attacked by Grimm and what appears to be a giant monkey.

Emerald: Wh-what is that?

Cinder: That must be one of the Saiyan's Great Ape transformations.

Mercury: Looks like Torch wick started early too.

Cinder narrows her eyes.

Meanwhile.

Team RWBY and Articho are cornered by several Grimm and a Great Ape Y/n.

Ruby: What is that thing?!

Macaque: That's Y/n!

The rest of Team SAYK and Macaque fly towards the group.

RWBY: What?!

Acoustic: The Computer Dr. Wily left behind tricked us into getting Y/n to transform, we tried to beat him up but nothing is working!

Articho snarls.

Articho: You all handle the Grimm the clown is mine!

With that Articho blasts toward Y/n who notices how strong Articho is and roars for the challenge!

While Articho keeps the Oozaru busy, Team RWBY and SAK deal with the swarm of Grimm surrounding them.

Ruby and Cloud bring out their heavy weapons and the two go to town on the Beo wolves.

Yang launches off of one Grimm and fires her gauntlets at a crowd of them. She then turns to see a flock of never mores fly at her causing her to fall. Before she hits the ground Macaque dashes and grabs her.

Meanwhile, Blake, Weiss and Acoustic are fighting off several Grimm and manage to do a lot of damage.

Ruby then notices the giant Snake Grimm approaching her. Suddenly she hears a certain sound.

Nora: Tally Hoo!

Nora slams into the beast cracking its neck.

The rest of team JNPR followed.

Macaque: Where were you guys?

Pyrrha: We left the Senzu beans back at beacon.

Jaune: Yeah, let's-

Pyrrha: Let's move!

The team dashes forward, Jaune sighs letting his girlfriend have this one and dashes to join the rest in fighting.

Jaune: Alright who's first?

Just then an Ursa drops behind him.

Jaune: Oh, so you're first huh? Fine then.

Jaune then furiously slashes his blade at the beast, yelling as he did so.

Jaune stopped and sheathed his sword. The Ursa falls down.

Pyrrha watched the whole thing with a light blush on her face.

Jaune looked at Pyrrha.

Jaune: Pyrrha behind you!

Pyrrha reacted fast by stabbing the Beowolf in the scull and flinging it toward its pack.

Meanwhile Articho and Y/n are still duking it out.

Articho: Why! Won't! You! Die!?

The Oozaru simply growled before grabbing Articho and squeezed him.

Articho: Agghh!