Episode 1: The Best Day Ever

No one's Pov

We see the town of Vale; it has been 6 months since the white fang's appearance and most places had begun to recover from the attacks. Even the dust shop, Dust till Dawn had just been reopened.

The shop owner just finished hanging the sign and was climbing down.

Crash!

???: I'm sorry, are you ok?

The old man looks up to see a young green haired lady holding out a hand for him to get up. He gladly excepted and the woman smiled slightly.

???: I'm actually not from around here, would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?

The old man looked at the slip of paper, nodded and pointed in the direction of the shop the girl was looking for. The girl walked down the path waving to the man as she walked away.

The woman walked down the corner to see a young man with gray hair leaning against a wall.

???2: I knew you were lost.

???: Mercury, I will seriously pay you to shut. Up.

Mercury: That is not your money.

???: But it could be yours for five minutes of silence.

Mercury thinks for a few seconds.

Mercury: Hmm, no deal.

The green haired woman holding the old man's wallet, scowls and takes the lien out and walks down the path.

???: Fine

Mercury: Whatever, you want me.

Mercury laughs at his little joke he made.

Sans's Pov

I'm walking down the street to the toy store, my little brother papyrus likes, and I notice before I walk in the store, two people going somewhere, they had an off aura. I shook my head, don't jump to conclusions, sans. Just get the toy for Paps and you'll be done.