Chapter 14: Atlantis

During a musical number from the Kraken, the monsters unloaded from the cruise onto Atlantis, which was basically a giant casino, luckily there was A kids area for Y/n and Mavis to keep Dennis while the two spent some quality time together. The two saw Drac going into A dark corridor, so they followed Drac as he followed Ericka, the two silently followed behind and watched them make their way up a trapped staircase, as Drac took every hit, the two then jumped out when they decided it was safe enough. Mavis made Ericka float into the air while Y/n pulled the arrows out of Drac.
Mavis: What are you doing to my dad?
Drac: Mavis! Stop! Put her down!
Y/n: Hold still, Drac, I need to be precise when pulling these arrows out.
Mavis: No! She's trying to hurt you! Why can't you see that?
Drac: Because I... I zinged.
Y/n: F**king called it.
Mavis elbowed Y/n and gave him the "Watch your language" stare, Y/n instantly backed up, choosing life over arguing.
Mavis: What?
Drac: I Zinged with Ericka.
Mavis: No, that can't be true. You only Zing once
Drac: I thought so too.
Ericka: Zing? What's A Zing?
Y/n: Oh, yea I never got an explanation for Zings, did I?
Drac: Uh, well, it's a thing for Monsters. It's like Love at first sight.
Ericka: What? No, no no no. You don't even know me, well not yet. I can't be with you. I can never be with you. I could never be with A monster!
Ericka left the three of them behind as she ran out of the room.
Mavis: Dad, I'm so sorry.
Drac: I...It doesn't matter. You heard what she said.
Mavis: But A Zing never lies.
Y/n: Something's off, what was that thing you helped her get?
Drac: She said it was a family heirloom.
Y/n: Hm...
Mavis: What's wrong, Y/n?
Y/n: Nothing, there's something telling me something's about to happen...