Chapter 12- Uzugakure

Ruto: Thank you for granting my request for a 10 year permit to travel outside Konoha, hokage-sama.

Hiruzen: you know i can't tie you up in this place Ruto including Suki and itama.

Ruto: don't worry Hokage-sama a constant update will be sent to you through mine or Suki's summon. i just wanted to train Itama the Uzumaki way.

Hiruzen: but still our deal is to let itama enroll in the academy and graduate there.

Ruto: hai. Hokage-sama. (shunshined away from the Hokage tower)

Hiruzen: A part Uzumaki and a part Senju, i have a feeling Itama can achieve great things. i wish that I could still see it before i die. (eyeing his mortal enemy "the paperwork")

Timeskip 8 years

**a recap for the 8 years timeskip**

for the first 3 years Ruto and Suki tried to build a simple house in the waterfall village. There they put a training ground. A three year old Itama trying to tap on his chakra for the first time and

of course under the supervision of Suki.

5 years later, Suki confessed his feelings to Ruto in which Ruto were momentarily shocked given how dense the blond idiot is. loving this idiot takes a lot of pride and effort, Suki sighs in defeat. Nevertheless, they are both very happy. 2 weeks later a very sick Ruto went to the comfort room nausea kicking in. realizing what could possibly be, he shouts at Suki asking to summon his snakes to find Tsunade.

in the present (8th year timeskip)

a now 8 year old Itama height of 4.0. a straight milk tea colored hair tied in a ponytail (much like itachi's hair style)

 a straight milk tea colored hair tied in a ponytail (much like itachi's hair style)

****like this hairstyle but milk tea colored hair******

eyes are light blue in color, face without any whiskers. His battle uniform is a black yukata with red inside strips uzumaki clan simbol on upper left chest and on right side shoulder. ( much like this)

he uses standard anbu pants and a black ninja sandals and 3 medium size scrolls vertically attached on his back

the currently 8 year old itama is sparring with Suki using taijutsu. He tried to make hits but his father won't let him. Every time he kicks or punches, Suki will either block or redirect it. Suki only attacks when he sees flaws in Itama's taijutsu attacks making sure he gets it next time. a proper Muscle Memory training for him to fully defend himself next time.

Your enemy will not go easy on you Itama! (shouted Suki)

this frustrates Itama further but he keeps telling his mind "Calm mind begets better judgement" but his father's continued taunting makes him lose focus. apparently this training is both physical and mental conditioning.

Itama once again distanced himself and threw a kunai aimed at the skull of his father this of course was expected by Suki and was about to block it but another kunai hit it redirecting from its original direction and hit the neaby tree, suddenly a huge tree branch was rapidly going on Suki's way. This shocked Suki a little but effortlessly dodged it by jumping upward, this was also anticipated by Itama and threwn 4 kunais in his direction. Suki then blocked the 3 kunais and the one he simply dodged, as it is a little bit far to block. suddenly the kunai puffed into a smoke and revealed to be Itama and threw another barrage of shuriken. This shocked Suki and a sudden pride warms his heart as a memory filled his heart. A memory when he and naruto forced Zabuza's hand to let go Kakashi sensei .

Enough. Suki said signalling that the sparring match had concluded. Who would have thought that you can already use henge for your advantage. You indeed inherited Ruto's unpredictability. How was your tree walking exercise? Suki questioned.

still long ways to go till I'll be able to achieve the top tou-sama. Itama said.

That is to be expected Itama you have a vast amount of chakra but not as huge as Ruto when he was a little.

I thought as you grew older your chakra reserves will also grow bigger tou-san? -itama

Supposedly yes. but in Ruto's case, though his chakra is very much larger now compared to everyone including me, during one of his battles during his teenage years, one of the sources of his chakra was severed. -Suki

This news shocked Itama. But how can Ruto Tou-Sama control too much chakra? -suki

he can't so what did he do is to use all that chakra and waste it on many kage-bunshins. -Suki

Woah. so tou-sama is dumb??-Itama

a fatherly punch in the head was received by Itama from his father.

i always told you not to underestimate people. Do you know how many kage bunshins your father can make? -Suki

how many? -Itama

i can only make 10 without collapsing. but your father can make thousands. if he had a proper education as you have right now, he would have been so powerful. Anyways he can control his chakra better now and make use of it. -Suki

this made Itama so wide eyed. he was about to ask for more questions but was interrupted by a frantic Ruto carrying his 2 year old brother.

Suki come with me i wanna show you something. -Ruto said then leave Souei on Itama's hands to tend.

The urgency in Ruto's voice made Suki a little bit Jumpy. they moved until they were out of Itama's hearing range.

The hokage sent me a letter. the Uchihas are planning a Coup towards Hokage and he wants you there to stop them. -Ruto

this information falters the ever emotionless Suki.

We can't interfere with the events. if that's going to happen then that should be. -told Suki solemnly

i knew that and we already have talked about it. then how will we tell the Hokage? -Ruto

i will be going to Konoha but will take my time making sure that everything will be happening accordingly by the time i get there. -Suki

~~~timeskip ~~~~

10 years have passed since they went to Uzugakure and the permit to travel is about to expire. the Uzumaki-Uchiha family is on their way back to Konoha.

The end of the Chapter Next will be "Konoha village hidden in Leaves"

Ruto and Suki after a 10 year times skip is already in their 30s

Itama: 10
Souei: 5