Chapter 11-New ally

Previously:

Ruto: Can you get up Hatake?

Now:

Ruto: tsk.. 2 out of 6 not bad..

He then turned his gaze to kakashi and pulsed his chakra towards him burning the insects that were latching from kakashi and reopening his tenketsu giving back a little bit control over his chakra again.

Kakashi's initial response seems to have seen someone came back from the dead but recovered after his family name was called.

"who are you?" Kakashi asked for this stranger/ saviour's name in which Ruto replied immediately " My name is Ruto tokubetsu anbu of the hokage, my mission is to confirm whether falcon is a threat or not. Please go to the east outside konoha, you'll see an abandoned cave just wait for me there, Danzo is after your eye"

Kakashi who understands how dire the situation is wants to stay and assist the now named Ruto but the said person rejected the offer.

Kakashi also realizes this, even though Ruto gave him chakra and reopened his tenketsus, his control over it is not at its best, in which he will only be a liability. As a ninja, you being weak will cause your teammates to suffer, kakashi learned that lesson the hard way. His goal now is to make himself stronger to protect this village whom loved by his teammates and his beloved teacher. With a right call kakashi immediately fled away.

After 20 Mins of running, Kakashi found the cave that Ruto was talking about.

" Who are you and why are you here? An unknown long haired child threatens him with a blunt and bloody kunai.

Kakashi: I meant no harm. I am here to take refuge as i am being hunted down by my enemies.

The unknown man seemed to relax a little bit.

Unknown: my name is Yamato. I am being trained by my master that is why i am this bloody. Sorry for the sight.

Kakashi: worry not i have seen the worst. My name is kakashi.

3 hours of getting to know each other, Kakashi was startled by a battered looking Ruto.

Ruto: I see we got company.

Kakashi: this is yamato.

Ruto momentarily shocked as he didn't expect to see yamato sensei this early.

(So it means that Danzo is currently training him. )Thought Ruto.

Ruto: Hi. Name's Ruto. Nice to meet you. (Ruto smiled tiredly)

Kakashi: how many left? Did you managed to get away without a trace?

Ruto: None. Let me rest a little bit then we'll be on our way. Those bastards had reinforcements.

This shocked kakashi. 6 elite root anbu is too much of a trouble, but this guy managed to kill all of them including reinforcements? How strong is this guy? Thought kakashi...

Timeskip....

In Konoha, Hiruzen is dealing with his usual enemy the paperworks when, Two figures came into office via shunshin.

Ruto: Hokage-sama...

Hiruzen: kakashi you are dismissed for now. I will call you later for Ruto... Report. (The hokage seemed so happy since there's an excuse to abandon his paperworks. While cursing Minato for dying early)

After the report....

Hiruzen: that old war hawk wanting more power.

Ruto: with all due respect Hokage sama, may I recommend something?

Hiruzen: what is it Ruto?

Ruto: We all know that Danzo-sama is only trying to make the village a safer place, but his ways are twisted and I can't turn a blind eye about it. suggest that we ..

Hiruzen: I know what you're thinking Ruto. But as much as I want to eliminate Danzo, he is still a valuable ally at the moment. His death will attract enemies.

Ruto: Your wisdom truly precedes me Hokage-sama.

Hiruzen: but I do have a solution for your worries. I'll have Danzo be reprimanded by issuing a despersal letter to the root anbu.

Without the Hokage knowing, this is actually what Ruto wants. He felt bad manipulating The Hokage but this is needed for the time line to advance a little. He needs Yamato to be on their side a little bit early. With this. Ruto also suggests having the Hokage demand for the child Yamato to be in the School and will be placed under Hatake kakashi's supervision.

Knowing that all things are set, Ruto thinks that his family needs to let the time fly by without them interfering. With this, he asked for the Hokage to grant them a long term expedition permit to Uzugakure. The reason is find all the remaining remains and at the same time expose Itama to Uzugakure heritage even though the clan itself was extinct. This is also a perfect opportunity to guide and teach him ninja ways without worrying that someone might spying them.

Next chapter: Uzugakure.