Chapter 2

A/N: Owning Naruto and other characters means buying Kishimoto's works but since I don't have money it means he still owns them.  hahahaha

A/N: This is actually my first time writing a fan fiction. Since Naruto is my fav anime, I need to ruin it by making it a boyslove. hahaha

chapter start

At dawn

Sasuke: Amenotejikara! (A huge time-space dimension appeared in front of the caster)

The 2 of them entered the special vortex connecting to where the seed is. To their surprise the orb is currently glowing a malevolent violet light indicating that the orb is about to get burst.

Seconds later, crack patterns were seen and a bright white light appears ready to consume anything on its path. It was rather very aggressive and was about to consume both of them but Naruto kicked Sasuke away from the blast.

Sasuke: Baka!!! Why did you do that???!!
Naruto: I don't know Teme, my body moves on its own. (Naruto smiles sadly as he was consumed by nightlight)

+++++

Upon hearing It, a flashback came when they were young genin during mission to the wave. A barrage of senbon was sent towards Naruto but Sasuke throw himself to protect Naruto.

Naruto: Why did you do that teme??!

Sasuke: I don't know dobe, my body just moved on its own.

End of flashback

+++++

A streak of tear falls from Sasuke's sharingan eye as he shouted Naruto's name in desperation. Who would have thought that the mighty Uchiha has feelings from the blond hero? The said Uchiha was feeling desperate. He steeled his resolved and try to find the missing blond. He even used Amenotejikara multiple times to find the blond in different dimensions to no avail the blond was disappeared into thin air as if he doesn't exist. The emptiness of the Uchiha's bloody eyes means blinded vision may it be temporary or permanent, this will be concluded once he recovered. The constant use of his spatial transportation technique has taken its toll and now the 'blinded' Uchiha was on his knees about to collapse. With a last Amenotejikara, he was transported back to the outskirts of Konoha. Before he closed his eyes, footsteps came to him. Enemy or not, he doesn't care as he has no will to live.

OUTSKIRTS OF KONOHA

A purple violet spatial technique only owns by Sasuke was found aligned to their group's destination

A purple violet spatial technique only owns by Sasuke was found aligned to their group's destination. Kakashi the Rokudaime Hokage signaled everyone to halt. A few minutes have past and no one seems to emerge from the said vortex. The Rokudaime along with Shikamaru approach it. To their demise they saw a rather unconscious Uchiha hanging on the thread (means about to die). Sensing it is from chakra exhaustion, Kakashi immediately went to his aid and push some chakra. Making sure that the Uchiha is now stable, he let his Anbu guards near him and ordered to take the Uchiha to the Hospital.

ON NARUTO SIDE

After the blinding light consumed him, an immense tearing pain was felt on Naruto's abdomen. To be exact, on Kyubi's seal. The pain is eternally painful as if his entire soul has been stripped from his body. Moments have past and the said individual woke up to unfamiliar surroundings. A grassy barren land similar to konohagakure except that this is luscious than the said country had. Though he had regained his consciousness, he still felt a little bit groggy and unstable from the immeasurable pain he felt before passing out. To calm himself and regain his KI balance, he tries to meditate by doing the lotus position. He immediately gained control over his chakra but something is missing, the red orange chakra coming from the kyubi is leaking out, it is as if it is going somewhere. To answer his piling up questions he immediately went to his mindscape but to his second surprise for today, the kyubi's embodiment is gone. The gate seal that is locking kurama is wide open. Before he was about to exit his mindscape a panicking fox immediately went to Naruto.

Fox: Naruto! This is Kurama! I don't know what is happening but my existence in your body is being erased. This must something to do with us being traveled back in the past!

Naruto: Wait what??!!

Kyubi: I know it is very impossible but it seems that you being unpredictable made it possible. I don't have much time kid. Please held out your hand and fist bump with me. I gave you some of the chakra that was left. But I doubt that my consciousness will still be intact. Through this chakra, I will be able to contact you once I reborn or something as of now I don't know yet...

Naruto: (the thought that Naruto will be alone in this shocking journey is terrifying and his partner leaving him makes his heart wrench). Kurama... Please don't leave me!

Kyubi: Kid! Get hold of yourself! Where's the Naruto kid that never gave up?! Hey we will meet again I promise but for now, this temporary goodbye will make you stronger as long as you will never give up. That's your nindo your ninja way. Don't go back in your words.

As kurama smiles the last chakra that holds the tiny fox was gone. No one knew where it went or what really happened.

After an emotional farewell from Kurama, Naruto exits from his mindset and began to cry harder. This went for an hour of continuous crying until he felt someone's approaching.

Naruto: Who's there (Said Naruto while holding out his kunai)

Unknown: You are in my country's territory. State your business? (Commanding tone)

Naruto: I am not an enemy I just wish to morn of the death of my brother. (Skillfully answered by Naruto. Knowing Naruto, he couldn't lie. So, half-truths are passable. Naruto indeed treat Kurama as a brother).

Unknown: Seeing the other person red puffy eyes clearly meant that the individual is crying. Where are you from?

Naruto: Hachō Village.

Unkown: It is a village lying on the outskirts of the border of the Land of Fire. A little bit far away from Konohagakure. What brings you he—

The unknown man couldn't finish what he was about to ask as Naruto slowly went unconscious. The physical and emotional fatigue he felt earlier is taking its toll and Naruto couldn't do anything about it...

End of chapter 2