Chapter 5

Two months have past and the battle between Konoha and the assembling kumo has come to its peak. Nidaime leading the battlefield together with his students, Danzo and sarutobi sensed the enemy coming. Nidaime being a natural sensor sensed a powerful foe. Two people has a chakra similar to kyubi had him wonder as to why it is possible since kyubi is in konoha. Letting them closer to the village means rampage and he will not let it happen. With a strengthen reserve, tobirama faced danzo and sarutobi.

Danzo, your deep desire to make konoha a strong country is very admirable

Danzo, your deep desire to make konoha a strong country is very admirable. But Don't hang deeply into it coz you may be blinded by it.
Saru, (now facing sarutobi) i can sense the will of fire that my brother fought for. Guide the citizens of konoha accordingly. You may failed at some point but do not falter. As long you live, correct those mistakes. Let your friends guide you to this new endeavor. I Tobirama nidaime hokage passed the hokage title to sarutobi and he will become sandaime of the village hidden in leaves. This sudden announcement made a different reactions. Some were momentarily happy but saddened after realizing what the nidaime meant. Some saddened purely, but one in particular is angry his name is danzo. Why? Why monkey got your title?( Danzo outburst after hearing it but fell silent after realizing his mistake but didn't hid his disappointed face from his beloved mentor)
Nidaime: the hokage title is not something you choose but the title should choose you. Reflect on it danzo and you will know what I meant.
Sarutobi immediately knew what his mentor meant truly he is capable and deserving to be the 3rd fire shadow. Meanwhile the confused danzo is still figuring it out. "The title should.. choose me... Does it mean I need to be worthy? I need more power. " Danzo murmured. Before Danzo can voice his mind out, Tobirama immediately silenced the crowd by raising his left hand and his right on the mouth.

Tobirama: saru lead the people this foe needs to be dealt with me alone. Please go eastwest and counter kumu enemy.

Sarutobi was about to retaliate but a stern commanding gaze was sent to him implying that it was an absolute order. After seeing that Sarutobi understood his order he immediately flashed forward. In 5 kilometers the ginkaku kinkaku duo patiently waiting for his arrival.

Kinkaku: I can smell you from here senju

The said man spoke after Tobirama landed 5feet away from him.