chapter seven

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Celia gasps in horror and tried to go to Tala's side but Audrey grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Oh, no you don't."

Audrey cackled as Mal started to fly back up, only to stop when she noticed that Audrey had ahold of Celia and an unconscious Tala.

"Careful not to fry your little VK!"
Audrey yelled. Mal groaned at the sight before looking at the blue ember in her claws. In a vain attempt, she tried to heating it up with her dragon breath to activate its magical properties, only for it to still be fried when Celia threw it in the water.

Taking the moment of distraction, Audrey grunted as she shot as Mal, this time hitting her with the electric shot. Falling to the ground, Celia gasped as she leaned over the edge of the tower, only to smile when she saw Uma with her necklace.

And with Uma was Harry.

"Regain your might and ignite!" Uma yelled, holding her glowing necklace.
Mal hummed in recognition as she held out the ember, Uma muttering the spell a couple of more times before it started glowing. Smiling at the sight, the girl gasped when she felt someone tug her back by her hair, Audrey sneering at her.

"Get back!" She snapped, pulling her hair harder. Celia whimpered slightly at the dull pain, but her pain soon turned into pride when she saw Dragon Mal rose back up. Audrey must have noticed the girl's smirk because she pushed her to the stone floor before looking at Mal.

Laughing wickedly, the girl waved the staff around before another bolt of pink electricity shot towards Mal. Only this time, Mal had the power of Hades' Ember to dodge the attack.

As pink met blue, Celia could only hold Tala as she watched the battle in awe. "You got this Mal!" She cheered her on, holding onto the unconscious girl tightly. "You can do this!"

The blue power came closer to Audrey, the witch's eyes widening in horror at the realization that she was loosing. Giving one last roar, Mal used her energy to push the Ember's power at Audrey.
Audrey gasped as the staff flew out of her hands, the pink haired girl fainting.
Celia gasped as she pulled Tala close, seeing that the formerly powerful princess had been defeated.

Mal soon formed back into her human self, landing in front of the girls with a smile on her face. "Celia!" She sighed in pure relief, hugging the girl tightly.

"Mal, you were so bloody awesome!" Celia squealed, hugging her friend back just as tight. Humming at the comment, the future queen then turned to the passed out Audrey. Her appearance had changed back to how she looked before she went all bad.

"Audrey?" Mal questioned lightly, bending down next to her. Taking the Ember, she put it on her face in an attempt to wake her up, only for the sleeping beauty to remain in a deep slumber.

Mal now remembered the passed out Tala. She went to Celia's side and touched her head. A streak of white hair had formed on her head when the amber was near her face.

Mal and Celia gasped turning to look at each other with wide eyes. Mal looked down at the ember and back at Tala.

"We have to take her to the ocean, it knows how to help her."

——

Harry was running through an open area with Ben and the boys behind him as an unconscious Tala was in his arms. After they took Audrey to her dorm they immediately rushed Tala to the ocean as the girls stayed with Audrey.

Making it to the beach, the ocean appeared. Harry ran straight in the waters with tears in his eyes as the ocean's head approached him.

"Please, help her." He said desperately. Kneeling down in the ocean as he held his girl over the water.

"Please." He cried softly.

The ocean tilted its head down to Tala before nodded. Harry slowly lowered her in the water, feeling a force taking the girl from his arms. He hesitated to let go. An arm rested on his shoulder.

"It needs you to let go." Ben told him. Harry listened for the first time.

The ocean carefully held her head above surface as a glowing light appeared. Ben sighs softly with a smile as the glowing stingray circled her.

The stingray positions under the girl's back, Tala suddenly opened her eyes as it glows. The ocean held her body up in a standing form, waters began to rise around the girl. Tala immediately limped down in the water as the glowing stops. The ocean gently moved her slowly back to Harry who watched in awe.

Harry gently held her close to his chest. Waiting for her eyes to open, his anxiety was slowly creeping up. An idea crossed his mind as he mentally slapped himself.

Ben noticed him leaning down and before he could stop him, Harry gently kissed her lips. Harry pulled away and await for his girl to wake up.

Harry felt his heart break as the girl hasn't woken up yet. Letting out a sob, he pulled her close and slowly rocked her back and forth. "No, please. Don't leave me, my love." He pleads as his voice cracks.

Ben noticed Tala's arm slowly moving to Harry's back. He let out a small chuckle in relief before deciding to walk back to the others.

"Don't cry on me now."

Harry gasps, pulling away with wide teary eyes. His mouth dropped slightly and his eyes softened at her smile. Tala placed a hand on his cheek.

"My hero." She pulled him down and kissed him with passion.

——