Chapter five

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Walking to Evie's place in painful silence, Tala walked beside Ben who was in deep thoughts. The others were behind them, she shook the feelings of Harry burning holes in the back of her head and strike up a conversation.

"You alright?"

Ben blinked his eyes and glanced over at his best friend.  With a confident nod, they arrived at the house.

Mal and Evie came running out the door, Mal crushed Ben in a hug as Evie pulled the polynesian girl for a tight hug.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tala responded with a smile, pulling away gently.

Evie nods and glanced at Ben and Mal.

"We think that Audrey is at Fairy
Cottage." Mal explained to Ben. "We have no idea where it is, has she ever taken you there?"

"Every Fairy Godmother's Day." He clicked his tongue before looking at Jane. "Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?"

"I wish I knew." Jane mumbled as Carlos came back outside, holding a tiny box.

"I'll be back." Tala stated to the group, Ben and Harry rose a brow in concern.

"Where you going?" Ben asked.

"Just down the ocean, call me if you need me." The girl replied, waving before walking away.

The group turned around to Jane with a questionable look, Jane raised her eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"I'll go check on her." Harry blurted out, avoiding the look Uma gave him.

"Let her know that we leave in about a few minutes."

Tala stared out the clear water with a frown. She felt power going through her veins and a sense of something missing. Hearing footsteps behind her made her nervous.

"You okay, less?" The thick British accent came out strong with feelings. The voice made her tense.

Glancing around the ocean, Tala let out a deep sigh before replying, "Yep, I'm fine hook."

"Well, jus' wanted to inform ya that we'll be off in a minute."

Tala just nodded her head. Harry could sense her tense from behind her. Not being able to stop himself, his arms found its way to her waist. Pulling the girl in for a tight hug, his hook on the ground being forgotten. Tala gasped in surprise by the sudden movement and froze when she felt his breath on her neck.

"I missed you, love."

Tala couldn't speak, her heart burst with excitement and happiness. The feeling of his arms was warmed, like it was meant for her.

Harry kissed her head as he felt her tense, moving his arms away and gently kissed her hair.

Harry left without a word as Tala was bursting in flames from his action. Feeling her face heat up and her hands shaking slightly as the ocean peered out at her.