Part 5

The days we spent together were magical. Anthony and i were perfect for eachother, but i feel anthony is hiding something from me. Even though we were close, we never made love. He seemed to push me away or try to change subject . There was even a point where he yelled at me when i slightly ripped his shirt. im going to have to comfront him, it worries me to know he is hiding something from me.

Anthony was cooking breakfast and hadnt noticed me wake up. " we should talk anthony" i said. Anthony turned around , looking at me. " about?" he questioned. i looked at him " what happened to you at the castle?. did your father hurt you? because ever since, you have hardly let me touch you. please tell me what is wrong Anthony" i said with concern in my voice.

With a look of guilt and disgust, Anthony quickly leaves the room. I follow him, only to witness him fall crying onto the bed. "Anthony please tell me!!" I screamed. Anthony suddenly ripped his shirt off, to reveal burns up and down his chest. Vampires can't heal, once a wound has happened it stays for all eternity. Pain forever left there to remind them.

"They tortured me Ian, and the pain doesn't ever seem to go away!" He whispered as he touched his burns. "My father strapped me down near a window, and whenever he felt like it, he would open the shades." He managed to say before crying. " the window let sunlight hit my chest, it felt like death. Even if the light was only for a second"

"For days maybe even weeks I was left there to die, no food or water. All I could think about was you . And here I am , now afraid you won't accept me. Won't love me with a misshapened body" he said as he laid back down on the bed.

I stared as my lover was crouched in pain. I quickly tried to comfort him." Your still beautiful to me Anthony, I love you with all my heart and a couple burns won't ever change that" I said as I cuddled up behind him.

I wrapped my arms around him, he turned to face me. " I love you Ian"

" I love you to" I replied kissing his lips sweetly "and ill always fight for you"

Anthony quickly took control and shoved his tongue in my mouth. He was trusting me again, now kissing me lovingly and grinding up against me. I was happy I comforted him and as we made love, we both stared into eachother eyes . Both knowing this was real forbidden love.