Part 2

I woke up, pain still shooting up my spine. Werewolves can slowly heal, but my body hasnt fully. I look around to notice im in a bed, theres food beside me and im alone.

Why am i here, Who took me here.. how did i get here?

all these thoughts were filling my head, and then he entered the room. I hid under the sheets afraid of what may happen. The memories of his constant beatings and name calling filled my head

"Don't be afraid" Anthony said while touching my back. "You can trust me, I'm very grateful with what you have done." He began to point around the room " this room is a safe house, underground, only I know about it, I want you to use it from now on. No more living on the streets"

"Why are you being so nice to me" I asked while looking at him

"Because you saved me, and now I'm going to help you" - he whispered before getting up off the bed.

"You should sleep, ill bring you breakfast in the morning"- he smirked and then left the room.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I thought to myself.. Any other time, a werewolf would be thrown in jail for even getting close to him. I laid down in this comfy bed, something I have never done in my whole life.. And had the most amazing dream. I finally felt alittle happy.

* I feel myself being shaken* 

"Hey you! Get up sleepyhead! "

I open my eyes to see Anthony. In front of me. " oh hi" I say randomly, getting up.

" has your body healed yet? " he asked calmly

I moved my body, and felt no pain come from it. "I think so " I say as I lift my shirt up to reveal a nasty scar . Anthony's hand drifts to my chest to touch the scar. "I don't know how I'm ever going to repay you for saving me "

I smile "aren't you going to get in trouble for keeping me here? " 

Anthony smirks " you saved my life, and I want to repay you by having you safe"

" so tell me how did you get out of the castle, Im interested to know, and why did you have to kill my guard to get anywhere" he say in a soft tone

I thought to myself, should I tell him about what me and the guard did together... " me and the guard had..... A very special relationship, one I'm not proud of, but were with physically involved. I'm not happy about killing him, but I was afraid of dying behind bars"

Anthony looked down , slightly disappointed " I'm sorry I hurt you so much.. I just couldn't help it. "

" why me, why always me? Why not someone else" I whispered, slightly crying

" because I liked you, my father noticed one day and demanded me to treat you like everyone else, he even randomly put you to be punished for no reason, just to hurt me" he said looking away from me

" I'm sorry about all the pain I have caused you, you didn't deserve that" he touched my shoulder.  

I turn to him , and smile " I forgive you anthony, it wasn't your fault, lets start over, Hi I'm Ian"

He replies while laughing " hi , I'm anthony,"

"Follow me ian, lets have breakfast. "