Part 3

I followed anthony, admiring the paintings and beauty around me. It was clearly a royal hide out. It consisted of a bedroom, hallway, big living room, a dinning room, etc. I almost felt important living here.

Anthony pointed to the dinning table, breakfast is served! . I sat down beside Anthony and admired the food in front of me. I smiled."this is amazing Anthony" I said happily. He smirked at me, this undeniable smile I couldn't get enough of. We made jokes and laughed, it was as if we were best friends. He even pretended to "foodgasm".. Which was very attractive.

"After breakfast I would like to get you properly dressed, no more rags. Is that ok with you ian?"  

"Your spoiling me" I said while blushing.

He smiled again, "maybe just alittle," he said turning from me. I could swear he had blushed slightly, something vampires don't do often. We both reach for the salt, our hands touch, and we both blush. "Oh I'm sorry" I whisper and look at him. Our eyes meet and like it was meant to be, we kissed. The kiss was filled with passion, and lust.

Our lips part and our tongues begin to dance together. Anthony moans lightly under his breathe. We stopped kissing "wow" I whisper.

He smiles at me, then pulls me into another kiss, his soft lips against mine. " let's go to the bedroom" I say seductively in Anthony's ear.

He automatically gets up and drags me to the bed room. I liked how forceful his kisses were as we got to the door. We gripped eachother as we hit the bed, I was on top of him, grinding into him. He moaned my name as he enjoyed the pressure into his cock.

I rip his shirt off, revealing his rock hard abes. My hands rub up against his chest as I kiss him deeply.

I feel pain and pleasure shoot from my neck. Anthony was biting my neck, drinking my blood. He seems to moan and groan as he did it. He unlocked from neck, heIs usually brown/green eyes had become a lime electric green. "Sorry, blood makes my body feel like heaven" he groaned. My wound began to heal as I ripped Anthony's pants off.

I whipped out my rock hard cock. And roughly shoved it inside anthony. His eyes moaned and yelled at me. As his pleasure built , his eyes changed from green to yellow. My cock glided fast in and out of anthony " god your so tight" I said as i moaned .

My pleasure built as I moved inside of him, I then came inside of him, this seemed to drive anthony insane as he bite his lip. He moaned my name loudly, as the white substance flew out of his cock covering both my chest and his. "Ohhhh Anthony" I groaned, howling slightly under my breath as the pleasure released from my body. 

Anthony now back to brown/green eyed was breathing heavily. Gripping me close and kissing me deeply 

"God that was amazing" he said.

I then heard the door open and a Big Bang. Pain shot up my spine as anthony screamed "oh god no! " . I blacked out.