Part 7

I laid beside his ashes, crying. My heart was filled with hatred and sorrow. I couldn't believe he was gone. I seemed to be locked up there for days, then a guard walked in. He went close , stuffing meds down my throat. I felt my body get slightly tired. Do they really think meds are going to stop me from attacking?. He waited a few mins, I pretended to pass out. He started to unlock my chains, andas soon as he was done I jumped up and snapped his neck.

His body fell to the ground as I ran out the door. Guards were chasing me , they all tried to catch me. But I was far to mad. I would reach inside their chest and rip their hearts out. Just like they did to me. Their lifeless bodies were just a blur as I ran to escape from the castle. I must have killed 50 guards as I ran from the castle. Leavening it behind. I was done being a loyal slave.

As I ran, the meds i had been given were taking effect and I stopped running. I couldnt feel my legs and automatically found a place to sleep in the forest, passing out.

I dreamed of him, how happy we were, his laugh, his smile, his lips. It was a wonderful dream I never wanted to awake from it. I then felt my body being shaken and I woke up.

A man was infront of me " hey are you ok?" He asked. I looked at his hairy appearance and knew he was a fellow werewolf. " I'm ok, just need a place to stay, I just escaped from the castle" I said . He smiled and replied " I used to be a slave, but I escaped, follow me, I have the perfect place for you to live". I followed him into a small village, I looked around to see many werewolves, some training and others around a camp site. " what is this place" I asked. . He replied " it's a sanctuary, a place of great care and revenge". He pointed around while saying " these werewolves have been beaten, destroyed and left to die by vampires, and we plan to attack, they need to realise we are not dogs,we are people to. would you like to join?" .i nod my head,I couldn't wait to attack that filthy castle.