[1.2] Sway, Dance with the Wind

Word Count: 3060 words.

The illustration above is not the very best, but overall, that's how Yue look in general.

After the avatar sensational debut, Yue have nothing to report about Korra other that her apparent struggle to even understand airbending

After the avatar sensational debut, Yue have nothing to report about Korra other that her apparent struggle to even understand airbending. It's no surprise however, judging by how loud her steps are and how aggressive her soul is, it's not entirely her fault such problem arises. 

However, after hours of no progress and boredom, Korra decided to sneak out of air temple island and made her way through the match bending tournament stadium. It seems like her curiosity got the best of her and to continue her duty to overseer the avatar, Yue must tag along and followed Korra through her mischievous little journey. 

Yue's steps were without a sound as she followed Korra. Yue must admit that she is not the very best when it comes to sneaking but Yue work with every corner there is until she grew tired of hiding and being left behind. 

"Who's there?" Korra looked back, seeing a long metal rod made its way closer to her as Korra prepared herself to fight. 

As moonlight revealed the owner of said walking stick however, Korra frowns finding Yue, the very young police who arrested her, first day in Republic City. After a very slow blink, Yue closes her eyes and smiles at Korra, to which wasn't returned as Korra is still a bit bitter to be bested by someone blind, as Jinora said to her. 

"Why hello there." Yue said in a voice that Korra must admit being very smooth, charming and tantalizing. "I did take you as someone who would enjoy bending as a sport, but pray tell, does Tenzin knows?" 

As always, everything Yue said always angered Korra at least slightly. It doesn't help that Yue gets under her skin whilst smiling so incredibly sweet. 

"It's none of your business obviously. What are you doing here? I thought you're blind." Korra slightly mocked Yue, wanting the young Beifong to feel the same way as her. 

"Oh, but my ears work brilliantly!" Yue chuckles. "You may have your twenty-twenty visions, but I'd like to think that I on the other hand, have a twenty-twenty hearing. I know you're not supposed to be here because your heart could not stop beating so rapidly. Its either thrill or maybe you find me beautiful? Are you bewitched?" Yue teases taking Korra by surprise. 

The first time Korra met Yue, Yue was strict and poised. Well-spoken and resourceful, but now, Yue seems just like any other girls. Hair that was styled in a proper bun now hang loose and Yue wore a casual outfit that complemented her body just right. While Korra admits that she found Yue to be very attractive, Yue never seemed to stop pissing her off, in fact, Korra knew Yue likes to get under her skin. 

"In your dream badgermole!"

"Hey! What are you two doing in my gym!" The owner founds out, shocking Korra but not Yue.