[1.10] Endgame

Word Count: 3877 words.

With Yue, Pema and Rohan guarded in a tight and unbreachable security, Korra and those who were designated to aid her went off to start their Endgame

With Yue, Pema and Rohan guarded in a tight and unbreachable security, Korra and those who were designated to aid her went off to start their Endgame. Vessels of power in shapes of airships comes from both side of the remaining Equalists and the United Forces. Airstrikes were thrown in all direction of the Republic City's skies and what seems to be an equal battle was held. 

Korra is reasonably, had her doubts and her fear shaking her entire body. As the avatar fights with her teams, she faces the Equalists with fear of losing her momentum, and her bending. Korra held her strong girl facades, but each time she barely missed a critical strike, that fear dwelled and overtook her again. 

Somewhere not too far from her group, they heard tempest and chaos. Tenzin was pale in the face as he realized that said tempest was caused by his own children. Bolin joked that they are doing great, and that Tenzin raised and trained them all super well, but the father could only blast another platinum mecha to try and calm himself down, something that was proven to be very much harder. 

"How am I supposed to do think well and wise when my children had causes that!" Tenzin pointed with exaggerated arms at how a building was wrecked. 

"That said building was an illegal property, own by a crime syndicate. They're doing great Tenzin." Rie assures through their earpiece, making the entire group laugh and even Korra. 

"And what they are doing is to essentially drive away Amon's forces from you guys. It's a task that will guarantee their distance away from Amon." Yue added. 

"I trust Yue, we all should." Asami smiles all knowingly. 

"I thank you for the vote of confidence. Please keep up the pace and head towards the city park. Amon, or as we should address him, Noatak is there." Yue added, earning affirmations from Korra and her groups. 

With guidance from Yue's Equalists friends, Korra along with her group arrived in no time. By no means they aren't tired since they've been fighting non-stop, but with team efforts, they were still considerately in their prime condition. The avatar began to assess the city park and found absolute mutinity in the process. 

It was a group of Equalists, divided into two main group. Those who had begun to question their leader was considered traitors and bygones while those who remained loyal to Amon are considered to be an elitist or some sort. An Equalist named Sho, who's look resemble that to Mako explained that this is why the Equalist's movement were only fifty percent effective outside of the city park. 

And to think that this is all because Yue had prepared so incredibly well and noticed the unnoticeable. 

"I can take you to Amon, we'll decent whenever you're ready." Sho gave a quick, handsome smile as he then turns to Mako. "You're Mako, right?"