Chapter 31:Leah

She did not wait long for him to touch her at the place her body craved. She cried out on the cusp of release, the throbbing between her legs almost ready to give way. Levi removed his hands, and the feverous pressure was subdued slightly. She could barely breathe as he pulled her up to sit and lifted the garment all the way over her body. He removed his own clothes as well—and even though she had just seen him the night before, and there was no more mystery between them, she still blushed at the sight of his body. The muscles in his thighs rippled in the lamplight as he made his way back to her.

"Remember what I said," he whispered. "Eternity." He captured her lips between his and together they lowered back onto the mat. With each touch, Leah learned something new. When he bit her lip she felt pleasure rocket down through her center; but when he kissed her inner thigh, she couldn't stop giggling. As his fingers brushed her kneecap, it tickled—and when he pulled her hair back, she thought she might die without more.

Levi took his time and brought her back to life again and again throughout the night.

****

"Are you cold?" Levi asked as the sunlight signaled dawn's approach. Leah nodded, having drifted into slumber atop his chest. He pulled the wool blanket up over their heads. She kissed his chest and he brought her hands to his lips, warming her fingertips with a kiss. "Better?"

"Mmhmm." Leah smiled at him. "I could get used to this."

"I hope you will get used to it. Soon." There was sadness in his words. The future for them was still uncertain. At least they were together now, whatever came tomorrow.

Which is more than Leah could say for Jacob and Rachel.

She sighed, stroking a hand up and down Levi's chest, enjoying the feeling of being next to him—but knowing her heart was also someplace else. "Will you help me with something?"

"If I can." He looked suspicious.

"This plan you and Jacob have, to keep you here ..."

Levi sat up, shaking his head. "It's better that you are not involved, Leah. Let the blame fall on Jacob and me."

"But I am already involved. I can't just be with you while Rachel is suffering. It wouldn't be fair." She sat up, crossing her legs. "I want to help Jacob and Rachel get married."

Levi's eyes widened as he considered her request. He grabbed his robe and threw it over his head. "We could try, but it might be impossible."

"Nothing is impossible when you have eternity, right?" Leah leaned in and kissed him.

Levi hummed into her lips before standing up. "Nothing is impossible when a woman wills it so," he said, laughing. "What would you have me do?"

She sat pensively for a moment, unsure. Only one thing was clear.

"We'll need to get around my father. One last time."

                                                                                                       ***

How will Leah's plan to trick her father unfold? 

Pre-order SIN AND HONEY's 2nd novella THE TOUCH OF BETRAYAL (a retelling of Samson and Delilah) now! 

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Betrayal-SIN-HONEY-novella-ebook/dp/B00ZB2P7VY/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1435150894&sr=1-2 

 iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-touch-of-betrayal/id1004008868?mt=11 

 Join my newsletter for info on contests, giveaways and exclusive VIP content: http://www.tarynscarlett.com/newsletter

 Follow me on Twitter: TarynScarlett