Chapter One

Chapter One:

   Morning arrived slower than, Stiles had anticipated. Sunlight streamed through the blinds of, Danny’s room. Speaking of the devil, Stiles shook as he felt his partner hands around his hips. He didn’t like the feel of them there. He quickly got out of the bed so he was away from him. Danny stirred a little but still remained asleep. Stiles breathed a sigh of relief.

 He then walked into the bathroom. There, he stared at his dried tear stained and bruised face. He definitely had to fix himself before he went to school. If he didn’t a lot of people would ask questions. And, that would cause a problem.

   Stiles had just turned on the faucet when he felt the presence behind him. Danny.

  “Morning, babe” he said and planted a tender kiss on Stiles cheek.

   He tried not to cringe at his loving touch. But in the end, it couldn’t be helped. Narrowing his eyes at him, Danny frowned. Without warning, he shoved Stiles into the bathroom sink. Stiles whimpered. He was not expecting to be abused this early.

 “What the fuck is wrong with you?!” Danny hissed and gripped Stiles neck.

 Brown eyes bulging with both shock and pain, Stiles tried to escape his grasp. He couldn’t though. Danny was a lot stronger than he was.

 “P-p-please…” he sputtered just barley. However, Danny ignored him.

  His hold around his neck gripped tighter and tighter.

 “Why can’t you be a good little boy, huh?”

  His question lingered unanswered. This extremely pissed off, Danny. He smashed his hand harder on a vein in Stiles neck. Dark dots danced his vision. His heart was racing a 100mph. Stiles could feel himself slowly slipping away. He wanted unconsciousness or death to greet him. So he wouldn’t be in pain anymore.

 “You’re so pathetic that it’s not even funny” chuckled, Danny darkly.

   He was to the point of nearly suffocating, Stiles. The air in his lungs was becoming non-existent. All Stiles could do was to hope for this torment to be over soon. He couldn’t take this abusive crap no longer.

 “Though, you’re a pathetic idiot that I still love”

  Danny abruptly let go of Stiles and watched him tumble to the floor. Stiles flailed like a fish out of water and touched his throat. He sucked lungful of air into his mouth. Never has he been so happy to breathe again.

  “Hurry up and get ready for school” demanded, Danny and with that he left the bathroom.

    Stiles leaned against the wall. His chest with heaving heavily with fear. Pools of tears shimmered in his eyes. Seconds later they fell and Stiles erupted in a full blown sob. It’s been a while since he wept like a baby. He buried his head in his hands. If Danny came back he didn’t want him to see him like this.

   Without a doubt, he will beat him again.

  Sitting there, letting all of his emotions flow out Stiles realized something. He needed help to stop this. Help to stop Danny’s madness and his abusive ways.

  But who? He thought wiping his tears away. Who will save him?