Face Down [Sterek] BoyxBoy

Prolouge:

   He smacked him across his face and Stiles fell to the floor. He lied there with tears pricking his eyes. On his cheek was a bruise starting to form. He gently touched it and winced. His boyfriend, Danny glared at him clenching his fist.

  “Look what you made me do” he snarled causing Stiles to tremble.

    Danny bent down to his level and fingered Stiles bruised cheek. Stiles scooted away from him. This angered Danny greatly. He back handed Stiles on the mouth giving him a busted lip. He then kicked Stiles in his stomach . Stiles released cries of pain as Danny repeated the action over and over. Stiles could feel his bones slowly breaking as Danny foot roughtly met them. He felt like he was dying.

  After minutes of beating the shit out of his boyfriend, Danny stopped. He stared at Stiles crying pathetically. He rolled his eyes and spat at him.

 “Go finish your dinner”

   Wiping his tears away Stiles slowly got up. He shuffled to the table where his meal sat uneaten. It was the reason why he was beaten. Stiles didn’t want to eat the food. Danny didn’t like when Stiles refused his cooking. He thought it was rude. Stiles stabbed his fork in the pasta and ate it. Danny smiled satisfied.

  “Good boy” he patted Stiles on his head like he was an actual dog.

   This pissed off Stiles but he kept his anger to himself. He finished his dinner and got up. Danny stopped him.

 “Where are you going?” he asked, an octave in his voice rising.

  “To bed”

 “I’m coming with you”

   Danny also stood and followed Stiles into his room. On school nights Stiles mostly stayed with him. He was forced too. Stiles climbed into bed and so did, Danny. He snaked his arm around Stiles waist making him shiver.

  Stiles then closed his eyes begging sleep to claim him. So he could forget about the monster lying next to him.