Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight:

  Stiles shuffled his heart beating faster with each step he committed. He was shaking all over. He was nowhere near ready to do this but he had to. He had to set things straight and this was the beginning of it. He already stood up to Danny but to truly leave him was going to be the hardiest. Stiles was going to miss his dark chocolate eyes that when weren’t glaring at him, was one of the most beautiful things in the world to him. His voice that was soft yet powerful.

    His sometimes tender touch and kiss. Stiles was going to miss all of that about Danny. But there was also things he wasn’t going to miss. Like, being knocked at for the most stupid reasons. He wasn’t going to miss being constantly afraid. And most of all, Stiles wasn’t going to miss being told what to do. He was his own person that made and did whatever he wanted to do. And, right now he wanted to do this.

  He was done with Danny and was ultimately leaving him. There was no ‘ifs’ ‘ans’ or ‘buts’. It was final. Stiles was unaware that he had made it to the courtyard. When he realized he did, his entire spine stiffened with apprehensive.

      This was it. The moment he’s been so long anticipating.

    He slowly made his way up to, Danny who was crouched to the ground. From a distance, Stiles could definitely see how beat up his ex was. Derek wasn’t lying when he claimed he banged him up pretty bad. Blood was almost on every inch of his body. His eye was black and swollen shut. Some of his teeth were missing. Scratches and claw marks painted his brown, tan skin. Half of his shirt was torn and bloody.

   The sight was gruesome yet so rewarding. That was how Stiles had looked like every day minus the a lot of blood part. Broken and defeated that was Danny now. Stiles couldn’t help but to smile. Danny seen it and managed a sneer.

   “Came to gloat?” his words crunched venomously.

    Stiles smiled even more.

      This infuriated Danny to the max. His bruised face morphed into a murderous expression. But Stiles wasn’t afraid. In fact, he felt invincible because Danny was done. He couldn’t hurt him anymore.

   “You motherfucking…” he buzzed angrily.

    Stiles cut him off, not having any of it.

   “Shut up. Just shut the fuck up! We’re done, Danny. I and you are no more. Comprende?”

    He didn’t allow him the chance to respond. Stiles turned on his heels and walked in the other direction. He didn’t look back. He knew Danny was staring after him angry beyond words but he didn’t care. All he cared about was him and his future.

  “Everything alright?” asked Derek when Stiles returned to the courtyard on the other side of the school.

   The alpha was leaning against the bench idly observing the sky.

  “Yeah everything is alright and taken…cared of” Stiles finished.

     He smiled when Derek looked at him impressed. That’s when it smashed into Stiles like a semi-truck.

     How can I love someone that makes me feel like shit?

   The answer?

    You don’t.

   You never fucking don’t.

A/N: Well, folks this is the end. *sniffles*

Thank you to all who reviewed and voted for my story. You guys are the best!  I'll try to post the squeal really soon.

So be patient for me, ok? :) Love you all!