Báo Tuyet: Meeting at dawn.

We made it to the base of the mountain, after ten weeks in the valley, and made camp that night.

I checked my magic bag and found nothing but monsters. Throwing in a venom smoke bomb, I killed the majority of them, leaving only their dropped items.

The rest, I killed by stabbing them with toothpicks and I had thousands of items to sort through upon returning to Eldridge.

I laid down next to Linh and stroked her swollen belly.

"Ooooh... don't stop!" She chirred, rolling on to her back.

"How close are they?" I asked.

"A few days, yet."

"Hmm, considering that we may still face combat, I'd rather not risk endangering them." I said.

"Oh, come on. That's not the words of the warrior who summoned me just to fall in love with me.

Especially when I fell for you harder than Gato's comet eight hundred years ago."

"Gato's comet?" I asked.

"What do you think created this valley.

The crescent shaped mountain range was the rim of the impact crater of Gato's comet.

The weather was extremely harsh and violent storms plagued the world until the comet hit.

I'll let you in on a little secret.

Gato's comet is currently called the Heart of the world.

You sealed away the greatest source of power by converting the stone around it into silicon carbide.

Ironic that you're the only human who never once though of trying to take it.

Why is that, anyway?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Because I don't want it. If it stabilized an unstable planet, what would it do to a fairly stable person?

Honestly, it sounds as though it's power counteracts whatever state of being it comes into contact with..."

Suddenly, the angel appeared.

"Gale Cylva, Linh Miêu Cylva.

I've spoken with Báo Tuyet.

She is aware of Linh's current physical state.

She knows that you are both the parents and no surrogate was sought.

She swore an oath that she will not challenge either of you to any type of combat."

He vanished.

"Oh. Well, that makes things easier." I said, a little stunned.

"Yes.

I suppose we can go up the mountain in the morning.

Oh, right. Since we're this close. I can teleport us near the mine entrance."

"Good idea. I've no need to delay anything anymore so, if you want, we can go in the morning.

I mean, we did just escape a flock of wild glinthawks." I said, laying down beside her.

She rolled over onto her side.

"True.

Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"When we go home, can we stop by your parents' home first?"

"How come?" I asked.

"To show off our babies."