First day

I sat down, grateful for my clothes and armor being enchanted with Mimic-majority.

It looked exactly like the Academy uniforms.

My uncle and many of the professors knew.

I had a problem with the third-period professor as he hated that I was still, technically, out of uniform.

Uncle Rauf sent Fren to the class when Professor Tamus called for the Headmaster.

Turns out, she's also his secretary.

"What's the problem?" She asked him.

"Gale refuses to wear the proper uniform! I want him punished."

"Professor Tamus, I will inform the headmaster that I do not see fit to keep you on as a faculty member if you keep harassing Gale.

Tell me. If gauged by guild rank, what rank is a dragon in combat?"

"A rank. Everyone knows that."

"Gale's combat power was gauged at an SS rank. The same as a god-rank heavenly beast."

"That's not possible."

Fren walked up to me.

"Okay, Gale.

I want you to open your status and say "Reveal to all."

I did and several students gasped.

Tamus was visibly shaken.

"Now that you've seen this, do you honestly believe that a standard Academy uniform would withstand his physical abilities?

If he tried to supply mana to it's enchantments, they'd be overloaded and destroy the fabric, rendering him nude!"

She stormed out and slammed the door.

I closed my status.

The crotch of Tamus' pants was wet and students began laughing.

<delete urine and feces.>

His pants became dry again.

Since he hadn't defecated, all he received was a very thorough cleaning.

He let the class out early and that would be the last day of seeing him.

Finally, homeroom! Also called Going-Home room by students, as it's the last class of the day.

I walked into Fren's classroom and she smiled.

"Tamus quit after a very serious panic attack at having an "apocalypse-level monster" in his class.

Anyway, you're still ten minutes early."

"I wanted to ask if you were alright with me being here?"

"Of course I am, Gale.

I can also speak on the other faculty members' behalf.

We're all looking forward to seeing you succeed in whatever path you choose."

I sat down.

"What will we be learning today?"

"Basic summoning."

"Ooh! Really!?"

"Yes.

Oh, hey. Are you thirsty?"

"Yes ma'am."

A patterned circle of light appeared on my desk and a glass of water appeared.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome.