CHAPTER SEVEN

Y/N: Shit! She said.

Jimin: Jin Hyung! What the fuck are you doing here? He asked.

Jin came out from under the table. He nervously smiled and scratch his nape.

Jin: Oh! Actually I lost my ring so I was looking for it under the table. He said.

Jimin: I don't think so. He said while raising his brow.

Y/N: Yeah! Jin Oppa was looking for his ring actually he came here with his friend and then-
She got cut off by Jimin.

Jimin: Don't tell me you guys were here on a secret date and I caught you guys. He said.

Jin: Yahhh! Jiminshii! You ruined our date. He said.

Y/N: Yeah! She said.

On The Other Side
A man was sipping his red vine while looking at the pictures of Y/N.

???: Babygirl! I Love You So Much. He said.

He picked up his phone and called someone.

???: Keep an eye on Y/N and Jin Hyung. He said and ended the call.

At The Cafe
Jin and Y/N were looking at eachother while Jimin was eating his food.

Jimin: So now tell me how it started cause Hyung you were being a jerk to her then how did you fell for her? He asked while taking a large bite from the hamburger.

Jin: At first I was fighting with my feelings because you know very well that I am not good in this love things but when she started ignoring me I realised that I can't live without her. He said.

Y/N: And now we both are dating. She said.

Jimin: Okay nice, cute, romantic but what about Suga Hyung? He asked.

Jin: We'll talk to Suga when the right time comes. He said.

Y/N: Jimin! Please promise me you won't say a word to anyone. She said.

Jimin: Don't worry I won't tell anyone but you have to buy me the latest collection of Louis Vuitton. He said.

Jin kept his palm on his face.

Y/N: Okay Okay. She said.

Jimin: Okay I finished the food. Jin Hyung please pay the bill and also I have packed the dessert I'll eat it at home. He said and smirked.

Jin: Fine. He said.

Y/N, Jin and Jimin went out. Jimin went to his house and Jin dropped Y/N near her mansion.

Y/N: Just drop me here. I don't want Oppa to see us. She said.

Jin: Are you sure? He asked.

Y/N: Yeah. She said.

Jin: Okay. He said.

Y/N: I wanted to talk to you about so much stuff but that shorty ruined our date. She said while pouting.

Jin: Its okay we'll go again some other day. He said and smiled.

Y/N: Jinnie! I wanted to tell you something. She said.

Jin: Yes Love! He replied.

Y/N: Tomorrow I'm going to shopping with Taehyung Oppa. Actually he wants to buy a gift for his girlfriend so he wanted to take me as I have more sense in fashion stuff than Yoona. She said.

Jin: Taehyung has a girlfriend? He never told us. He said.

Y/N: Yeah but he is keeping it as a secret he said he'll reveal to them once his girlfriend becomes the CEO of her dad's company. She said.