CHAPTER TWO

Y/N and Yoona were talking about Seokjin. Yoona told Y/N everything about Seokjin. She told him that Seokjin is very cold and also he have serious anger issues. He has never been into relationship. He is not interested in girls.

Y/N: Yoona! He's so hot. She said while looking at Seokjin.

Yoona: Y/N! It will be very hard because you know what I told you about him. So you have to be careful. She said.

Y/N: Yeah! But just wait and watch when I'll make him go crazy for me. He'll only think about me. I'll be in his dreams. I'll be the mother of his kids. She said while winking at Yoona.

Yoona: Aish You Pervert! The party is about to end. Do you want to have a sleepover at my house? She asked.

Y/N: Sure! We'll talk about My Seokjin. She said.

Yoona: Y/N! You are obsessed with him in such a short time. She said.

Y/N: Yes! I am but its not obsession. Its my first and true love. She said.

Yoona: Lets go! I'll talk to Suga Oppa to give you permission to stay at my house. She said.

Y/N: Lets go! My man is also standing there with them. Let me fix my hair. She said amd started fixing her hair.

Yoona: You crazy girl! She said and dragged her.

Jin and the other 6 were talking with eachother. Y/N and Yoona also went there. Y/N was looking at Seokjin but he was busy talking with Namjoon. He didn't even spare a glance at her.

Y/N's Pov
How can someone be so hot and sexy? His fucking hands. Imagine him choking me during sex. What the fuck! You pervert Y/N. Why do you read so much smutty fanfictions. Its all because of that but still I'll look so small under him when he'll hover above me. Imagine I'm moaning his name when he's fucking me. Ahh~~ Seokjin~~ Ahhh.
Pov Ends

Yoona: Where were you lost? She asked.

Y/N: Huh! Nowhere. She said.

*I was lost while imagining having a wonderful sex with Kim Seokjin.*

Yoona: Umm Suga Oppa! Can Y/N stay at my house for sleepover? She asked.

Y/N was staring at Seokjin. He looked at Y/N and she smiled at him but he just ignored her and started talking with Hoseok.

* Huh! Attitude. Okay so Mr.Kim Seokjin you want to play it hard but just wait and watch how I will make you beg for my sexy body. You'll definetly fall in love with The Enchanting Beauty Min Y/N. Just wait and watch how I'll make you fall in love with me.*

Y/N: Can I stay at her house? Please Oppa! She said while pouting.

Suga: Sure! He said.

Y/N and Yoona: Yayyyyyyyy! They said while giving a high five to eachother.

Y/N: Thank You Oppa! She said.

Suga smiled while patting her head.

Seokjin's Pov
Since I came to this party a lot of girls were drooling over me ofcourse after all I'm worldwide handsome but I ignored them all because I'm not interested in this love and relationship things.

They are all waste of time. I love my handsome face and thats it. But since I came here there is this girl which Yoona introduced me to. Min Y/N. Suga's younger sister. She's kinda beautiful and attractive. I mean I won't lie if I say she's hot. She might be 21 or 22 years old but she is very hot.

She's trying to get close with me. She's continuesly staring at me and trying to get my attention but the thing is that first thing I'm not interested in love and relationships and secondly I don't want to break her heart and lastly I still remembered the promise which the 7 of us made when we became friends. This is the first golden rule of our friendship. Not To Fall In Love With The Other Member's Sister.