CHAPTER THIRTEEN

After A Week
Y/N agreed for the marriage. Yoongi and her parents convinced her. Y/N was not ready for the marriage but after getting convinced by Jimin,Yoongi and her parents, She agreed for this marriage. She clearly told them that this marriage is only going to happen because of the baby. She'll never give Seokjin's place to anyone. Her heart and her feelings belongs to Seokjin. Y/N also said that she'll do a simple wedding with only few people around.

Wedding Day

Y/N was standing infront of the mirror. She was looking at herself. She was wearing a simple white dress which was off shoulders and was long. Her small baby bump was a little bit visible. She carressed it.

Y/N: I'm doing this for you. Snowball. She said.

Y/N took a deep breath.

Y/N: How I wish you were alive Seokjin. We would have been married now. I wish you were here. I wish you were alive and I was getting married to you instead of Taehyung. She said.

Y/N wiped her tears when she heard a knock on the door. Yoongi came inside while smiling sadly. He hugged Y/N.

Yoongi: Jin Hyung will be so happy. Your happiness was his happiness. So stay happy. He said.

Y/N nodded. Yoongi held her hand and they both went out. Taehyung was already standing in a suit. He was so happy that finally Y/N is going to be his forever. He was so excited. He even asked his doctor friend that if he can have sex with a pregnant lady and the doctor confirmed it that he can but he have to use protection and also have to be carefull. Taehyung already bought condoms.

He smirked thinking that tonight he won't leave Y/N

He smirked thinking that tonight he won't leave Y/N. He'll fuck her hard and rough. He'll remove Seokjin's touch from her body. After all he did so much efforts to get her. First he killed her lover Seokjin. Taehyung was the one who fixed bomb in Seokjin's car and then he emotionally blackmailed her family so they can marry her off to him. Everything was going the way he wanted. At last he won the battle.

Y/N came and stood infront of Taehyung. She was having a blank expression. The wedding ceremony was held in the Min's Mansion only few people were present. Hoseok,Jimin,Yoongi and Mr.Min and Mrs.Min and few other people.

The priest started the ritual.

Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung take Min Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to be with her till your last breath? He said.

Taehyung: I do. He said.

Priest: Do you Min Y/N take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to be him till your last breath? He said.