CHAPTER THREE

Y/N and Yoona were talking till late night. After that they went to sleep. Taehyung came back home and he also went to sleep.

Morning
Yoona being an early bird woke up early and she looked at her side and their the Enchanting Beauty was sleeping like a pig with her sleeping mask on her eyes. She laughed at her and then went to washroom.

Yoona and Y/N are the opposites. Yoona wakes early in the morning and Y/N wakes up late. Yoona sleeps early and Y/N sleeps late.

Yoona did her morning routine and then she came out she changed her clothes. Yoona looked at Y/N.

Yoona: Y/N! Y/N! She yelled.

Y/N: Hmm. She said in her sleepy voice.

Yoona: Wake up! Come and have breakfast! She said.

Y/N: I'll wake up after 15 minutes. She said in her sleepy voice.

Yoona: Okay fine. She said and went out.

Yoona: Good Morning Oppa! She said and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung: Good Morning Lovely Sister! He said and hugged her back.

Yoona: I'll go out for a morning walk in the park. She said.

Taehyung: Okay! By the way where is Y/Niee? He asked.

Yoona: That pig is sleeping. She said she'll wake up after 15 minutes. She said.

Taehyung: Okay! by the way take Yeontan as well for the morning walk. He said.

Yoona: Okay. She said and went out

Yoona went out to have a morning walk. There was a park nearby her house so she went for a walk. After a while Y/N woke up. She went to the washroom and did her morning routine but not the routine she does at her home where there are thousands of her skin care products.

She came downstairs while yawning. She was still in her pink pyjamas and her hairs were in two braids.

Y/N: Yoona! Where are you? She said while yawning.

Suddenly she gasped and her eyes got wide when she looked that in the living room her love Kim Seokjin was sitting while using his phone. He looked at her. Y/N got shocked.

Y/N: Am I dreaming? She whispered.

Taehyung came while looking at Y/N.

Taehyung: Good Morning Berry Pie! Come breakfast is ready. He said while smiling at her.

Jin's Pov
I just came to meet Taehyung and talk to him about some files. He insisted me to have breakfast with him. So I was in the living room using my phone when I heard the voice of the "Firecracker" she came while yawning and she was looking so cute.

She was wearing pink pyjamas I think she loves pink colour a lot and her hairs were in two braids making her look so cute and innocent but I know that behind this innocent and beautiful face a stubborn devil is hidden.

She looked at me and got shocked. I guess she doesn't wanted me to look at her in this state because she acts mature and like a woman infront of me to impress me but deep down she's still a little stubborn kid.
Pov Ends

Y/N: I'll be right back. She said and ran away upstairs.

Taehyung: What happened to her? He said.

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders.

Taehyung: Hyung! Lets have breakfast. He said.

They both went to the breakfast table.

Y/N changed her clothes and wore a white top which was off shoulders with a jeans short pant. She also wore a pink denim jacket. She left her hair open and did some make up.