Chapter 7

After completing their third movie the time is 2 am and still they wants to watch more .

Rohit try to convince them so that they can sleep but no one agreed so he pick up virat in his arms who fall asleep on his shoulder and was about to go to their room .

But Rahul stopped him and said,

Rahul:- rohit Bhai captain hai hame unki bat Sunni chahiye.
Or fir vaise bhi rest bhi to jaruri hai na .

Ishan :- per Rahul Bhai or Rohit Bhai kal to hamari practice bhi nahi hai na toda or dekh ne do na.

Rahul :- nahi bohot ho gaya aj ke liye .

Rohit:- ha tum logo ke aakho ke niche dark circles ho jayege fir mat bol na handsome face pe ye kay ho gaya .

Subhman:- bhai bas ek or movie fir ho gaya pakka.

Rahul:- subhi mai na tv ke plugs apne sath le ja luga ager tum logo ne abhi ise band nahi Kiya to .

Rohit:- bilkul sahi bola Rahul .

Ishan:- fine .

So they switched off the movie and everyone went to their own rooms.

Hardik was feeling sleepy too so he put his head on Rahul's shoulder and they were walking towards their room .

They came to their room and hardik drop himself on bed and Rahul take off his shirt.

Hardik looked at him and seeing him Shirt less was nothing more then heaven but he was tired and don't want to have sex now.

He looked at Rahul very softly and said,

Hardik:- I am tired today please can we don't do that today.

Rahul:- what you are talking about.

Hardik:- sex please i an so tired.

Rahul:- you are being dirty minded day by day.

Hardik:- what do you mean.

Rahul:- I am also tired and I know you are tired too so it's not a big deal if we didn't had sex tonight.

Hardik:- then why did you take off your shirt and standing infornt of me shirtless

Rahul:- because I am feeling hot and i don't want to sleep wearing a shirt that's why .

Hardik:- ohh okey then come here let's sleep together I am feeling sleepy.

And Rahul did what hardik said they both fall asleep while cuddling to each other.

Next morning Rahul woke up at 11 am it's almost afternoon he decided to take shower.

Went to Washroom take shower and he was sitting on the sofa and reading news paper when hardik woke up.

He saw Rahul was drinking coffee and reading news paper he smiled and jumped off the bed and went towards him.

He then took the news paper and sit on Rahul's lap.

Rahul looked at him and smiled and kiss him on his cheeks.

Hardik smiled and said,

Hardik:- Good morning.

Rahul:- Good morning baby.
How was your sleep.

Hardi:- it was good when did you wake up.

Rahul:- at 11 .

Hardik:- why did you wake up early.

Rahul:- so that I can see you beautiful sleeping face .

Hardik blushed and nod.

Then he went towards washroom take a quick shower and came back to room.

He again went towards bed where Rahul was laying using his phone and then he sit on his stomach.

Rahul looked at him and smiled.

And said ,
Rahul:- baby what happened.

Hardik:- nothing just want your attention.

Rahul:- you have that already meri jann.

Hardik's cheeks change their colour now they are some shade of red.

He hug Rahul and they stay like that for a long time.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it.