Chapter 2

Rahul was stronger then Hardik and he was cagging hardik in his arms he just want to destroy this man but then he want to keep this man as a angel he just want to fuck hardik right now and hardik was enjoying that .

Rahul kissed hardik on lips and after kissing till they are our of breath he attack his neck making hickeys that will not goone vanish till next week he slowly made his way to his shoulders kissing their and biting there making it impossible for hardik to control his moans .

He then told hardik to jump and carried him to the bedroom and laid him on bed and started to kiss every where on his body his abdomen his inner thighs his tourso his chest his nipples everywhere this are insane for hardik he was moaning like there is no tomorrow he had sex with many girls but the feeling while having sex with Rahul is different then anything.

Rahul then grab a condom from side drawer and open it out it on and he insert his finger in hardik's hole it's freaking tight and Rahul was enjoying this warmth in Hardik then Hardik said,

Hardik:- Rahul please insert your dick I don't want your fingers I want you.

Rahul:- it will hurt you if I didn't prepare you so let me do that first.

Hardik:- you know the dick of your size will hurt no matter how much you prepare me so just do that.

Rahul:- but ....

Hardik:-JUST INSERT IT.

Rahul have to do what hardik said he insert it in his small tiny cherry red hole just when he insert it a loud moan escape from hardik's mouth but Rahul didn't stop until his full length is inside hardik's hole he was feeling so warm and the total opposite for hardik it's hurting him so much but he didn't said anything Rahul give him some time to adjust and then started to thrust first it was painful for hardik but then it becomes pleasure for him he said,

Hardik:- aaaaa.... Faster moaaa more aaa.. fastaaer

And who is Rahul to didn't do what hardik said he started to thrust very fast and hard and after sometime he hear a loud moan from hardik he knew he hit the right spot and started to thrust their after sometime hardik cum on Rahul's hands and he just started to breath heavily but Rahul didn't stop he started to thrust fast.

Each thrust is much painful then last one the pleasure vanish and hardik started to feel pain but he didn't said anything and years started to form in his eyes after sometime Rahul came all in hardik's hole and he looked at hardik .

Hardik was looking miserable but also so hot and then he again kiss hardik and they went for another round and then another one they had 3 rounds and now hardik is fully exusted and he was breathing so heavily still looking super hot in the dim light of the room

Then Rahul help him to wash up put some clothes on him and then he ordered some food for them to eat he knew that hardik didn't eat anything after breakfast so he ordered some food for hardik to eat that so he can regain his energy and then they can visit doctor.

After sometime food arrived and they both eat that then Hardik looked at Rahul who was sitting in couch in front of bed and he just stare at him then he looked away realising that Rahul saw that hardik was staring at him they both then went to take car from hotel management so that they can go to doctor.

Hardik was not walking properly he was lipping but he tried hard to walk properly but how can he do that when Rahul go hard on him and top of that they had 3 rounds so it's so much for hardik Rahul helped him then after coming from hospital they eat dinner with teammates and then went to their own room but after entering Rahul pushed Hardik on bed and said let's do it again hardik smirked and said as you wish and they had wonderful night with sweet monas and grons .

Well the first time sex happened at 5 pm and second happend at 9 pm.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍