Chapter 4

Hardik was sitting on the bed and thinking about something he was zoned of and no emotion was showing in his face and he was just staring at wall.

Rahul enters the room and he saw hardik in that condition and he knows that hardik is thinking about something which is dame serious.

Rahul came close to him and shake him a Little.

Rahul:- harry kay huaa tu thik hai na kay soch Raha hai .

Hardik:- ha mai thik hu don't worry.

Rahul :- hardik if anything is bothering you please tell me I am here for you.

Hardik:- i know thank you for that and there is nothing about that.

Rahul although he was not sure but he didn't drag that topic.

Rahul:- okey to chal dinner ke liye khane ka time ho gaya hai.

Hardik:- ha chal.

They both went to dinning table all teammates were chatting about today's match ..

So they also join while having dinner ishan and kuldeep was talking about something but hardik was not paying attention to that he was busy in his own thoughts .

After dinner every one was talking about their plans for tomorrow because they have 2weeks off the recent match they had was today so they are free for 2 weeks and they are all planning about moving and the places they wanna go but hardik was not there his mind was somewhere eles he was present body absent mind that time .

So hardik went to Rohit Bhai and said,

Hardik :- I am feeling so sleepy so I am going to my room .

Rohit:- okey get some some sleep good night.

Hardik:- good night Bhai.

When he left Rahul notice that there was a hint of sadness and he was looking so dull .

Rahul notice that before but he didn't said anything.

But now after seeing hardik like that Rahul was about to go after him but virat bhai stopped him and take him to other they were talking about something.

Rahul have to stay with them but his full focus was on hardik he saw him sad that was eating his brain .

After 1 and half hours he returned to his room and what he saw made his whole world upside down.

He saw the room was dark and some sniffing sound was coming from bed he knows who was that person.

He switched on the lights and saw hardik.
When hardik saw hi. He quickly wept off his tears but Rahul saw that already he close the door and came close to hardik.

And very softly said,

Rahul:- hardik what happened I know that something is bothering you don't try to lie please tell me bub

Hardik:- it's nothing seriously.

Rahul came closer to him and pull hardik in a tight hug and said in his ears

Rahul:- i know that you are upset with something so don't lie and tell me .

He said in a little cold tone now.

Hardik :- I saw alot of my video all over the internet saying that I am selfish that I didn't let tilk complet his century they said that I hit six that why you didn't complete your century they said that if I play in match then I will not goone let anyone complete their century.

He broke in Rahul arms he was crying so loudly looking miserable but still beautiful and hot.

Rahul:- look harry they are idiots okey i know that it's not your fault you did what team needs the most that time and don't let their thoughts effect you darling it's not you fault okey.

Hardik:- no it is mine i should not six that time I should let tilak complete that shot i should let other players play i should stop being selfish.

Rahul:- you are not selfish and no you don't need to change yourself you are awesome okey.
Listen they all are people they will say what they saw but they don't know how was the situation that time right.
They will never know the pressure on you that time .they will never know how much effort how much practice you put to come up in this position well when achive success we will have fans and also done heaters right.

Hardik:- right but

Rahul:- Don't think about that I am hear for you okk don't let their words effect you .you are precious.

Like this he comfort hardik that time hardik was still crying but Rahul was beside him .
. whispering sweet words in his ear and like that hardik calm down.
.and they both fall asleep while hugging eachother.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it.