Chapter

Rahul the perfectionist of the team and Hardik the all rounder of the team both are best friends stick from ass to each other and always found with eachother they are known as sticky buddy they never left eachother's sight .

And hardik very welly know that Rahul is someone who hates share someone who he is close to him .

Rahul knows what he feel for hardik is not what friends feel for eachothers but he don't care he is not toxic but he just want to hide hardik from world he just want hardik to himself he knows that he should not feel this but feeling can't be stopped or replaced .

Rahul always saw hardik hooking up with girls he don't have any problems with that (actually he have but he pretend that he don't have )hardik share room with him and sometimes brought girls there too .

He knows that Rahul don't like it but hardik is not someone who will listen easily Rahul was in his bed and hardik was in washroom taking bath which is must needed because they just came from partice and Rahul didn't take shower yet he was waiting for hardik to finish.

Rahul:- Harry yarr jaldi kar muje bhi shower Lena hai stinky feel ho Raha hai.

Hardik who just went to take shower 5 minutes ago said.

Hardik:- mai to abhi he aaya hu ya to tu wait kar le ya fir mere sath shower le le.(in a flirting way).

Rahul who take back from it then went straight into shower hardik thought Rahul will not do this but he did and was standing infornt of him .

Hardik:- I was just joking.

Rahul :- but I am not joking.

Hardik saw Rahul's body his abs and muscles perfect structure of his body although he never had sex with a boy he don't mind having it with his hot and sexy friend.and Rahul was thinking about hardik too hardik is hot and sexy obviously many girls hook up with him so his body being sexy and hot for attracting women or men he have a perfect body.

Rahul feel hardik's stare on him he smirked and looked at him and then he on the shower they water was dripping from their body he loved this side of hardik who not want to go in bed with this guy he is made in heaven.

In hardik's mind he want to touch Rahul's abs and want to feel him this thought of his friend is inappropriate but he want to do that he feel Rahul's stare and he knew that Rahul also want that .

He take steps close to him Rahul saw that and stopped him and said,

Rahul:- if you want this then you will not hook up with any other girl while that time you are having sex with him.and don't think that it's just one night stand it's not I will do this again so think carefully about it.

Hardik:- what do you mean you want to have sex with me for longer time( in the sense it's like they are not goone have sex for one night but they will have sex for longer time like for months)

Rahul:- yes think about it then reply.

Hardik:- okey I will not hook up with any random girls while I am with you .happy

Rahul:- we will go to doctor for cheak up tomorrow after having sex I don't want to hurt you .

Hardik:- okey but what we are sex partners?

Rahul:- if that's what you want to call it then I don't have problem being your sex partners.

Hardik:- okey, did you do this with a boy before.

Rahul:- I am not gay and no i didn't and if you don't want to do this we can back up.

Hardik:-no no no I was just asking and no I want to continue this.

That's it Rahul grab hardik's hand and pull him closer to himself and started to kiss him.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes it's totally based on my imagination)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍