Chapter 3

Next morning was so hard for hardik he was feeling sore in his legs actually he can't feel his legs they are numb.
He looked beside him and saw Rahul sleeping peacefully he just stare at him for good time then he decided to go to Washroom and get fresh up .

He went to Washroom after so much struggle.well Rahul was rough on him and also they had sex for 6 hours straight and also they had sex two times in a day so it's hard for hardik to manage to walk properly or even stand properly .

He get fresh up and came out of washroom he saw Rahul is awake.he was only wrapping a towal around his waist and Rahul came close to him .

And kiss him they both kids till they are out of breath then Rahul said,

Rahul:- Darling do you want to get fucked up early in morning.

Hardik:- no no way .

Rahul:- then baby why are you coming out of shower half naked.

Hardik:- i forgot to bring my clothes in washroom that's why .

Rahul:- Oohh okey but I want to fuck you now so what should we do .

Hardik:- Rahul I can't feel my legs we had sex Last night and if you want to do it again you have to wait for tonight.

Rahul:- baby the reason I fuck you hard is that I want the world to know who you belongs to and if you need time then I will give you but then tonight is going to be a wild night my wifey.

Hardik:- i would love to be fucked by you and I am not your wife.

Rahul :- you will be in near future.

Hardik ignore that and Rahul went to Washroom and then they both went to other teammates.

When all of the teammates saw hardik Bhai was not walking properly they all started to worry and asked hardik Bhai what happened.

To which Hardik replied,

Hardik:- Are kuch nahi huaa mai bas washroom me slip ho ke gir Gaya to toda sa lag gaya or kuch nahi faltu me worried hons band karo I am fine.

Virat :- hardik tu bhi na kitna careless hai tu ja or team ke doctor se cheak Kara le .

Hardik :- are nahi nahi Bhai mai thik hu jada nahi laga hai don't worry.

Rohit:- hardik ek bar fir bhi cheak Kara le na kay problem hai.

Hardik :- bhai such me kuch nahi huaa hai mai todi der me normaly chal ne lagunga abhi muje bukh lagi hai chalo khate hai.

Rohit :- ha thik hai , or Rahul tuje hardik ka dhyan rakhna hoga abhi toda time .

Rahul :- ha Bhai ye bhi koei bat huei .

Hardik's thought:- es ne he ye hal banaya hai or so ez ko he dhyan rakh ne bol rahe to .

Then they all started to eat .
When they all are practicing in ground hardik's leges were paining so he told to rohit Bhai and Rohit Bhai told him rest for sometime and then Hardik started to go to their dressing room .

But he was having so much pain so he was not able to do that Rahul saw him and went towards him a d carry him in bridal style and started to walk towards the dressing room.

Everyone one ground was studded by this action of Rahul and they all just stare at that direction.

Virat in Rohit's ear.
Virat:- you never carry me like that and look Rahul was carrying hardik like he is so  fragile he will get hurt they also fuck in their room and hardik is I am sure bottom but look how Rahul is taking care of him.

Rohit:- but i always help you in everything and if you want me to carry you then I don't have any problem I will carry you now.

And Rohit was about to do that.vorat stopped him and said.

Virat :- noo not now.

Rohit:- but you said you want me to carry you.

Virat :- yes I want you to carry me but not now.

Then after sometime Rahul return with hardik still in his arms and Rahul said,

Rahul:- he take pain killer the pain will be goone soon so let go to partice.

And everyone started doing practice after 10 minutes hardik also join them.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all like it 🥰😍