Chapter 11

Chapter 12

*~*~*~*~Kats Pov*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up a warm arm draped around my waist. SHIT i gotta peee. I tried to get up but that was an epic failure. Who knew a arm can be so  heavy.

I sighed" brian get up" his arm tightened"

"Brian " i poked his face.

"OMG BRIAN THERE"S SOMEONE OUTSIDE HELP!!" He shot up and started growling  at the window. 

"where" he growled and i couldnt hep but laugh. He looked at me confused,

"what?"

"I lied you wouldnt get off and i had to pee which reminds me" I ran to the bathroom and did mybizzness. I washed my hands and went back out. Seeing a sleeping Brian. I tried to pounce on himbut somehow he  caught me in mid air.

"Stupid wolf powers" i muttered,

"HA I heard you and the these 'wolf powers' come in handy." He had explained last night after  we had you know we did IT.  He explained about how that  werewolves don't change and twilight is utter crap , his words not mines.They do feel a strong connection to it though. He also said i was his mate the one he's destined to be with forever. He said we wouldnt be fully mated till he changed me which fyi i dont think I'm ready for. 

"Its no fair i wanted to sneak up on you" i pouted with my arms crossed around my chest. he was still holding me where he caught me.DAMN THIS BOY IS STRONG.

"are you gonna put me down any time soon" he shook his head no. I shrugged not really complaining i loved being in his arms. Weird before i hated him and now im in love with him. i gasped.

"what is something wrong? am i hurting you? am i moving-"

"I love you" i whispered.

"Is that a bad thing"

"no no I'm just shocked i use to hate you with a passion."

"Hate and love are really almost the same thing."

"maybe" i whispered.

he brought me down to him, our faces only inches apart. He kissed me the electric feeling came making me moan in pleasure.

He pulled away and i whimpered making him laugh,

"its not funny you pulled away" i pouted, he kissed me sweetly and layed me down on the bed.

"we have to get ready"

"for what?"

" I want you to meet my parents babe" 

"oh o- Wait you want me to meet your parents what if they dont like me?!" he kissed me again 

"they will well dad will mom we'll have to wait and see."

"o-o-ok" he picked me up bridal style and walked in the bathroom , sitting me on the counter and turned the shower on. 

"now come on we gotta get ready" 

He started taking my clothes off.

"No funny business mister were just gonna take a shower , get out,get dressed  and go ok?" i said in a motherly tone. 

he chuckled and kissed me with so much passion.

well i guess he didnt wanna listen............................