chapter 6

Chapter 7

 Matty stood there with his wrapped in a little girls hand. i didn't know he had a sister! she looked around my sisiters age. aww they could have play dates ooo may be best-

" is this what you wanted to talk about" i took my eyes from the little girl and looked at him. He looked torn. Oh god here comes the guilt. I felt my eyes stinging with unsheaded tears.

"UH yea kind i-"

"and you couldn't wait till you told me?" his voice cracked which made it even worse." IS'T HE SUPPOSE TO BE" he covered his sisters ears with his hand and mouthed 'gay' " ANYWAY"

 Aww that was so cute at least he's protective of her unlike those boys who completely ignore their younger siblings.

" Yea well thats kinda a long story see i-"

" I'm not really gay i just...uh pretended to be so i could get closer to uh Kat. Look I'm Really so-" Ron-Ron said but Matty Cut him off.

"IM SORRY MY " he covered his sisteres ears again and kindoff gave an annoyed look " ASS!" he took his hands away.

"Matt I'm really sorry it just I've been in love with him since i was little and i was gonna tell you i swear"

" You've been in love with him even though he's GAY" on 'gay' he covered the girls ears and then pulled away.

" well he isn't" i looked at the little girl not wanting to be blamed for her learning a new word. " he isn't LOLLIPOP anymore."i said defensively

"i hope you know how pathetic that is. Well i hope you to are very happy " he said sarcastically the stormed out with his little sister.

  " um do you still want your order" our waitress said nicely. she gave me a sympathetic look.

i shook my head no but RonRon told hey yes and of course she listened to him.

i started crying silently and Ron-Ron wrapped me in his arms.

"eat your brownie I'm a 100% sur it will make you fell better." he said jokingly. i shook my head no.

"i don't wanna" he picked it up and took a piece.

"its really good.you sure you don't want it " well it does look good maybe one bite won't hurt.

i nodded and opened my mouth. He chuckled and fed me. MMMHHHHMMM it was soft and crunchy at the same time.

"want more?" 

I nodded and he fed me again but i bit more than half leaving him a very small piece.

" sorry" i said. AGAIN why am i not fat i mean seriously i eat chocolate like i haven't eaten in months.

he chuckled and kiss my head " its ok now get your milkshake so i can take you home" i nodded speechless. i felt happy and guilt of how it went down with Matty; But also happy that me and Ron- Ron don't have to pretend anymore.

We got in the car and headed home

______________________________________________________________________

sorry its so short next chap i will make it ubber long k.