Chapter 10

uhhh my day is not going well

1st i found out my 16 YES SIXTEEN yr old brother broke my fudging COMPUTER SCREEN AND TRIED TO HIDE IT AND BLAME IT ON MY LIL SISTERS. THEN I FELL IN MUD!!!! I COULDNT JUST FALL ON CONCRETE NOO I HAD TO FALL ON MUD AND RUIN MY FAVORITE SILK SHIRT. BUT THATS NOT THE WORST PART I MY SISTERS FLUSHED  MY GRANDMOTHERS NECKLACE DOWN THE TOILET THE ONE SHE GAVE ME B4 SHE DIED. FML OMG. SRRY I'M VENTING ON HERE....SO THIS IS JUST A

*WARNING* IF THE CHAPTER SUCKS IM SOO SORRY AND JUST TELL ME SO I CAN UPLOAD ANOTHER AND BETTA 1 OK?????

__________________________________________________________________________________________

                                               CHAPTER 11

Kat's POV

  I woke up the best sleep i have ever had in my life.to lazy to get get up i just stayed down. Yesterdays events apeared in my head and i felt horrible. I felt soo horrible for doing this to him , and the sad part is I dont feel said about cheating on my boyfriend i feel sad for hurting my best friend. Shouldnt i feel heart-broken???? Undeniably crushed ????Or soo sick to my stomach i wanna vomit or crawl into a ball in the corner???? 

  No all i want to know is if he's gonna be ok and if we can still be friends. Yes i feel guilty about how i hurt him and how we broke up but i don't feel guilty about kissing Brian and i should right????

But i don't and for that i hate him. Now all i have to do is to keep repeating  it to myself over and over again until i believe it.

I felt like a slut. 

"I'm so sorry Ron-Ron" i whispered. I pulled the covers back and got up headed for my bathroom but came face to face with a wall.

Wait what the hell?! I looked around and noticed the walls were black my walls are blue green and pink like the powerpuff girls. And don't say nothing buttercup kicks ass blossoms smart and bubbles is too cute. I started to panic.

WHERE THE HELL AM I?! 

I looked aroung looking for a switch..did i mention how effing dark it is in here. I quit trying to look and started feeling around , eventually i found it. My eyes stung from the light but i quickly adjusted.  I was definately in a boys room all that sports crap was on the walls.

I walked to thje dresser where i saw pictures of Brian as he was a baby and how he is now. He was soo cute with his chubby cheeks and fat hands. I picked up the picture and couldnt help but smile. He looked so innocent and now he's an arrogant dick face.

" you like that picture?" i turned seeing brian casually leaning against the door frame.

" yea you were soo cute and innocent " i looked him up and down "what happened?"

He smiled and walked over to me "you" he whispered in my ear. i couldnt help but shiver. 

I shook my head "yea right...can i ask you something?"

"yes?"

"why am i in your room?"

"you passed out"

"but you could have taken me home"

He shrugged yea but then i wouldnt have had the chance to sleep with you" This is so wrong but why does it feel right,like i belong here????

I walked away from him to the other side of the room. I couldnt let him touch me in any way or I'll surrender like i did in the hallway and look where thats gotten me. Guilty and feeling like a slut.Its not a good combo.