Chapter 3

Looks like imma be grounded again....i just looked at my progress report all B's except for the 3 D's. BUT I HATE DOING HOME WORK.

__________________________________________

  Chapter 4

Matty walked me to my door and we were just standing there.  He actually looked nervous. When i get nervous i eat Brownies. Damn I'm surprised I'm not fat yet. Oh well if i was then there would be more of me to love.

" so  i wanted to ask you something" Matyty said nervously. i nodded waiting for him to tell me.

" did you have fun?" thats what he's so ner i wanted to ask you something"ous about? i giggled.

"yea tons. Is that what you wanted to ask me cause you look really nervouse." he shook his head.

" no........Do " he cleared his throat and looked deeply into me eyes. " do you wanna be my girlfriend.."

What he wants me to his boyfriend. well he is fun and really HOT! and smart.

" but if you don't thats ok i mean-" i shut him up by kissing him.  He responded immediately and wrapped his hands around my waist.

Hey he still taste likes brownies. MMMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMM. 

I pulled away and smiled  "you still taste like brownies.... I LOVE IT." 

he chuckled which was kinda sexy. " Well someones a little brownie crazed." i smiled and nodded.

" yes i am and I'm pppppprrrrrooooouuuuddddddd of it." he chuckled again. 

" how about after school I'll pick you up and we can go on a date?" i nodded 

"ok" 

" great" he leaned down and kissed me. it wasn't long just one of those sweet kisses. He headed for his car and got in.  I unlocked mt door and closed it , thats when he drove out.  

" Kat is that you?" my little sister asked from the living room.

"yea Miley its me." i went into the living and saw her watching barney. 

"hey Kat can we play dress up" I shook my head. 

" not today but after i come home tomorrow yes." she nodded.

" do you wanna come in my room?" she nodded and ran up the stairs. She may be 4 but that girl can move fast.

When i came in the T.v was already on. Miley was sitting on my bed looking through my Cds.

She picked  " hips dont lie' bye shakira , put in my boom box and started dancing.

" Dance PARTY KAY KAT COME AND DANCE!" 

i went next to her and started dancing.

" GO KAT GO KAT WHOOO"  she tried to mimick my belly dancing. it was to cute.

" I DID IT I DID IT" i giggled and picked her up.

" yea you did but know its time for you to go to bed its late." she shook her head "no i don't wanna there are monsters in my bed can i sleep with you" since Dad 'accidently let Miley watch The Grudge she been scared ever since. Who lets a 4 year old watch that. Even i cant watch that without someone next to me.

" ok get in." She clapped her hands and went to bed. I got in and tucked us in.

" nighty night Kat" she said sleppily

"night Miley"

************* Next Day********

I parked in my space and went inside the building. Ron-Ron was opening his locker.

" hey Ron-Ron!" he looked at me and his eyes widen. he closed his locker and ran off. what thehell?!

I tried to get to Ron-Ron whenever i can but just like this morning he ran away. I am going to get a hold of you Ronny!

After school i grabbed the keys to Ron-Ron car that he gave me last year. I opened his car and hid in the back seat. I heard him come in and drive.

"Why ARE YOU IGNORING ME?" the car swerved and he cursed. " Shit Kat you scared me."

i smiled evilly " good now answer the question" he parked at the side of the road.

"well?" i asked venom in my voice.

He shrugged. " i don't know"

"are you jealous of me and Mike?"

"no" he was lieing i could tell his hands were twitching.

"liar"

he sighed " ok yes..i think you should break up with -"

"no"

"but kat i-"

" NO! you are done controlling everything. I like Matty and HES NOT GAY so why would i?!"

"Because you don't deserve HIM!" 

tears started running down my face. so im not good enough for him? is something wrong with me? I can't believe my best friend said that!

" i hate you" i whispered.

he looked at me confusingly.

" I HATE YOU. SO I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT I-"

" wait i-"

"no i'm done" i got out the car and ran home. He called after me but i just ignored him.

*****

When i got home i ran straight to my room but before i dad i said hi to mom dad and miley as if nothing was wrong.

i felt empty. like my heart has shattered. Shit i'm suppose to meet up with Matty today.

I txted him

srry cnt come 2day mayb 2morow?-me

:( k we'll meet 2morow.-Matty

i closed my phone and instantly the tears started streaming until i was able to sleep.