12. Death 13

•I do not support this artist I just enjoy the art style•

The sun is harsh on your eyes as you finally begin to wake you slowly began to remember what had last happened you shot up remembering Dan's promise to finally return you to Dio but as you looked up at the Joestar crew around you, you realised Dan had failed and you were still stuck with these morons.
You tried to remember what had caused you to pass out the other day but you just couldn't, every time you tried to remember what Jotaro gave you, you started to get lightheaded and your vision went blurry.

You decided to try and scope out your surroundings, with a glance you realised you were in a helicopter but the weird thing was there was now a baby on your lap, you looked down and smiled at the infant who looked back up to you with a giggle, suddenly Kakyoin started going berserk kicking and flailing wild and urgently, Joseph quickly lost control of the helicopter with a kick to the face, causing everyone to brace themselves as they descended rapidly.

With the help of the Disguise, you managed to pull both yourself and the baby out of the wreckage, you went and sat yourself in a clearing waiting for the others to finally pull themselves out, you checked over the baby, starting to get tired again from the pain of remembering the other day. You watch as night falls and Kakyoin finally wakes up, after a few minutes of him staring into space he starts to walk to the baby, you look at him confused 'What is he doing' Your eyes widen in shock as he lifts the baby by its clothes and holds it close to his face. You jump up to grab the baby and pull him from Kakyoin's grasp the others run over to find you comforting the still crying baby with Kakyoin glaring at it they all berated him finally deciding it would be best to make food and go to bed fatigued was wearing on you all.

You sit by the fire making baby food, Polnareff  walks over leaning over your shoulder, "Something smells good, what kind of food is that?" He's almost drooling over the pot, "It's baby food a mix of milk, egg yolks, banana and bread, it's not for you." You give him a stern glare as he reaches for the wooden spoon in your hand. As you look away he snatches the spoon having a mouth full, "WOW! This is flat-out amazing give me more!" He tries to take the pot away from you, but you have The Disguise grab his shadow which causes him to fall to the ground, "Leave it alone the baby needs it more than you!" You leave him on the floor groaning as you turn back to the scene before you.

"Mr Joestar Polnareff did you see that? I was right, after all, that baby isn't normal!" That look at him confused and weary of his words, "He just killed a scorpion! He stabbed it! The boy skewered it with his own safety pin!" Even Jotaro looked up at this point, you looked down into the baby's basket and didn't see anything, "I was told you were smart but it seems Dio's followers were mistaken, there is nothing but a baby in that basket." The baby smiles at you, Joseph speaks up too, "Yea Kakyoin hold on, what the hell are you talking about?" Kakyoin is on the verge of breaking now, "I'm saying that baby isn't a baby! He's not even a year old yet and he knew what a scorpion is, and he killed it with those tiny hands of his!"

You pick up the baby showing the rest of the group that there is no scorpion anywhere on the baby, "See there is nothing on the baby plus I was over here and I didn't see a thing Kakyoin you really must be going mental." Kakyoin rushes to the baby basket, "No! It's in here!... where'd it go? There should be an impaled scorpion in here!... it's gone?" He stands up and looks at the baby in your arms with a desperate glare "I swear it's true, he must have hidden it somewhere!" He grabs your arm trying to make you drop the baby "...check his clothes!" Joseph has to grab Kakyoin to finally make him let go, "We got it Kakyoin! Knock it off, that's enough!" Kakyoin looks confused "Mister Joestar..." Joseph cuts him off, "Like I said you're clearly exhausted. Get some rest and we'll talk about it in the morning."

You looked over to the others who were back to sitting around the campfire Joseph had offered to feed the baby as you were bandaging the bruise Kakyoin had left on your arm you looked up to see Kakyoin throwing the food out of Joseph's hand he yelled about having proof about the baby being a stand user and finally pulls up his uniform revealing a nasty string of cuts spelling out baby stand. Then it all clicked that baby must be one of Dio's followers that's why it likes you so much, everyone gawked at Kakyoin as he began to yell, "Look at these cuts! Read what it says, it's a warning! It must have happened to me whilst I was sleeping!" Everyone looks shocked you silently move closer to the baby as Joseph replies concerned "Kakyoin, you didn't do that to yourself, did you?" Polnareff joins in "Kakyoin it's finally happened..."

You pick up the baby and it starts to giggle in your arms, you sit down leaning against a large rock as you watch Kakyoin he looks defeated suddenly he conforms himself, "It's time for a little force! Hierophant green!" He jumps towards you just as you go to pull out the Disguise suddenly another stand knocks both the stand and Kakyoin out, you sit there in shock clutching the baby to you. "It's no use the guy completely lost his mind." Polnareff looks down at Kakyoin all the rest of the group looking disappointed at their "fallen" companion, you tune the rest out as you fall asleep against a rock the baby in your arms smirking at the dozing off group.

You awoke in a Ferris wheel, you jumped up shaking the cart, you looked around and found yourself in an amusement park. You looked down at the ground 20 feet away, "Jumpable distance... I think?" just as jumped out of the cart, you tried to bring out the disguise to stop your fall only to realise you couldn't as the ground rapidly approached suddenly you were grabbed and pulled into metallic arms. As you look up to your saviour you hear the voices of the Joestar crew, Polnareff is screaming about the stand currently holding you in their arms Jotaro and Joseph look unimpressed trying to go back to sleep ignoring Polnareff's worries.

The tall stand carries you over to a teacup ride starting it up so you can 'watch the show in style' as they said. You look over to the Joestar's and failed to contain your laughter, Polnareff's hair was almost triple its usual size, Jotaro was doing some bdsm shit with his chains and Joseph's hand had blown up like a balloon. You continue to giggle as the tall stand gets closer, the crew looking in fear trying desperately to escape their accessories. You sit up in shock as Jotaro manages to call his stand, you burst into laughter again as Star Platinum turns around and starts beating up Jotaro. You get brought back to reality as Kakyoin suddenly appears and starts to choke out the stand, the others finally back to normal and run up to him spouting out apologies. Suddenly the Baby stand cuts both his cake and Kakyoins hierophant green in half.

As you ran through the amusement park you could hear the heavy footsteps of Jotaro rapidly catching up, as you flung yourself up onto the moving Farris wheel with the disguise, you looked down to see Jotaro glaring as you got higher and higher. As soon as it was obvious Kakyoin would win Jotaro decided he didn't want you helping to child in his endeavour. Smirking you looked down once more to see Jotaro was now smirking too, you looked back to where the others were to see Baby Stand had given up and the world was coming to an end, you cursed as you were brought back to the world of the living another chance to get back to Dio ruined.

Edited <3
Sorry for the break guys assessment and shit <3 love y'all