2. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ 🍋

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ: sᴛᴀʀᴛ ♡ ᴇɴᴅ ♡

The next thing you know, you're waking up in a dark room. The sheets are thin and cool to the touch, which was definitely welcome in the hot, humid room. Someone must have left a window open. You start to slowly sit up, a hand raising to your head as you try to remember how you got here...

You remember going for a walk, then meeting a really weird guy... you can picture his face, and then all you can seem to focus on is the memory of him pulling you flush against him.

You start to feel hot, but it's not from the temperature in the room. You start feeling ashamed as you notice your pants getting tighter at the memory of his muscles pushed tight against yours. Not to mention that outfit left nothing to the imagination. It was so tight, and the cut of his pants brought all the attention to his- It becomes almost painful, so you bury your head in your hands with a groan, willing it to go down before you hear a sudden voice.

"Oh? Awake already? And what's this?" He's suddenly right next to you. Oh, great. It's the bitch from last night. "A present for me?" You see a smirk on his face when you peek out from behind your hands.

You hide your face again, giving him a slight glare as you do. "Shut up Dio."

"Oh? I was right, then. You even remember my name."

Your head raises curiously. "What do you mean?"

"You called me Dio. I never gave you my name young M/N so clearly you must remember something."

You think about it for a moment. How had you known his name?

He makes a sound of disappointment, pulling you out of your thoughts. "It appears as though my present is leaving," he pouts. "No matter," he sits in the bed next to you, reaching towards your dick with confidence in his voice and a smirk back on his face. "I can get it back easy enough."

"LORD DIO!" Someone yells suddenly barging in.

Dio growls in frustration as his head whips around to face whoever was interrupting him. "WHAT?!?"

The urgency the person displayed on their face was suddenly replaced by fear as he seems to notice the situation. "A-apologises, Lord DIO, I-I didn't realise... I-I can come back later..." He whimpers out.

"Yes, I suggest you do," Dio says sinisterly

The guy turns around as fast as he can and slams the door shut behind him. You can hear him hightailing it away from the room.

"Now..." Dio says notably less annoyed, "Where were we..." he turns back to you. "Ay yes, I've been waiting over a century for this!" With that he suddenly yanks down the sheets covering you, somehow getting your pants and underwear in one motion.

Over in Japan, Joseph, Avdol, Holly and Jotaro are sitting in a cafe, all stunned at what Joseph's Hermit Purple had revealed. The photograph clearly showed DIO in a dark room with his back to the camera, showing off the star on the back of his shoulder. Their position made it impossible to see the poor soul's face, but there was unmistakably someone under DIO! The entire group's face turned a deep red, a couple of them even getting nosebleeds, as they realised what DIO was doing. In the picture, DIO's head was thrown back with his eyes closed and mouth open. The fingers of the man underneath him dig into either side of his waist as DIO sat completely naked on top of the man.

"Well, definitely not what I was expecting," Jotaro says pulling his hat down in embarrassment, to cover his crimson face.

Edited <3