7. ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

M/n was dead tired, for weeks now he had been training nonstop with Dio. Both of them work endlessly to improve their powers. Dio was much stronger than M/N and was improving at a much faster pace, now being able to stop time for 5 seconds, whilst M/N had finally gained control of his stand The Disguise. The one good thing about this endless workout was that Dio was pleased to have all the time in the world to stay with his M/N even if he was thinking of other ways to work him out he still enjoyed scaring his lover by appearing behind him with these new unbelievable powers.

As much as M/N hated to admit it he was loving the feeling of getting stronger and more in control of his newfound stand. Only one thing bothered him over the last few days he had felt eyes on him and it wasn't the usual Enyaba or even a D'arby, the being seemed to be in thin air he would feel a presence behind him and no one would be present.

"Darling, are you ok? You've been staring at the ceiling for 15 minutes." Dio's smooth voice coaxed M/N back into reality still feeling tense from the menacing presence looming behind him. "Yea, I've just been getting the feeling I'm being watched..." M/N glazed behind him one last time before cautiously walking out the door, Dio waltzing out after him.

As the two lovers were sitting for dinner waiting for their assorted meals. A tall man walks in holding a jug of vibrant red blood he glances at M/N a look of admiration in his eyes as his face slowly drops realising the diner had not even been served yet. "Idiots... dinner was meant to be out 5 minutes ago, what will the Lords think of this? I can't have a bad impression on our new lord so quickly" he mutters quickly under his breath his eyes holding a look of anger M/N had never had the chance to witness.

He bowed to Dio and M/N "The utmost apologies my Lords I will go and kill whoever is forcing you to wait for your sustenance." The man looks at them with apologetic pink eyes.
"Vanilla Ice you have yet to meet my Lover M/N am I correct?" Dio unwavering in his tone of voice not caring about the prior statement in the moment. "No Lord Dio I have not but even just by looking at him now I can infer he is as amazing as you described." Vanilla gives M/N a small smile bowing to the blushing man, "Thank you Vanilla but please just call me M/N I have not earned the title of Lord yet." M/N sits there realising this was the presence he felt earlier and also wondering where Dio found these people and why they all liked him already. "Sorry Lord M/N I cannot do that you are my superior and I must address you as such." Vanilla grew quiet as the three heard whispers outside "Come in!" Dio's sudden loud yell making the voices dead silent.

As servers slowly flood into the room holding plate after plate of dishes the 'head chef' walks up and falls to his knees in front of Dio trembling with fear. "I-if I may explain myself Lord Dio" they studded out the eyes almost rolling into the back of their head. "Go ahead this shall be entertaining." Dio looked blank faced not helping with the poor chef's confidence. "We-well you see when we were making Lord M/N meal, one of the newer staff burnt it so we had to restart but I assure you the member has been dealt with." He slowly spoke with more confidence the further he got in his sentence. It didn't last long as Dio cut the top half of his head off in an instant. M/N instantly looked away still not quite used to the amount of gore in this place. Dio realises and his glare softens as he picks his and M/N dinners up.
"Vanilla take care of him M/N and I shall be in our quarters." Vanilla nods and gets started on the blood

Edited <3