10. ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs

M/n woke to the sound of Joseph talking about food, he looks out across the village. Finally looking back to Joseph and the salesman he was arguing with, as Joseph turns around he stares shocked at Enyaba who was now wide awake and staring in terror at the salesman. "Hey, the old lady's awake!!" Joseph exclaims, M/n looks to his side only to see Enyaba sweating profusely as she starts yelling, "I've told them nothing! What are you doing here? You think, I, Enyaba, would tell them the secret of Lord Dio stand or let them hurt Lord M/n!". M/n looks at the salesman who is slowly taking off his glasses and hood, suddenly Enyaba pushes M/n away from her, tentacles explode out of her face as she starts to scream in agony.

The cart completely falls apart M/n roughly falls to the ground close to the 'salesman' while still watching Enyaba as she screams confused "Why, Why have you come to kill me?!" M/n looks up at the 'salesman' who is looking down admiring him a slight smirk on his face. Looking back up the man finally gives an explanation for the chaos ensuing "Lord Dio places his trust in no one but Lord M/n, I will make sure you never speak again." He throws his coat away and turns around to the Stardust Crusaders "And you four... will be next." The man turns back to M/n pulling his attention away from the gruesome sight of Enyaba. "Lord M/n it is a pleasure to finally meet you, I have been sent by Dio to return you home safely." He bows his head offering a hand to help M/n up, after he stood the man kneels before M/n kissing his hand, "You can call me Dan, Dan of Steel, it is an honour to serve such a beautiful man." Dan stands up and turns to the others who are still in shock at Dio's betrayal of Enyaba, M/n looks at them, hatred in his eyes they were the cause of this. But he couldn't help but feel a slight familiarity when he looked at Jotaro like he was someone he knew long ago. He quickly shook that away and he focused back on Dan.

"My stand represents The Lovers card, I will see to it you all meet the same fate as that pathetic Enyaba." Dan stood protectively in front of M/n looking smug with the destruction he had caused. Surprisingly Polnareff was the first to speak up "How could you? That old lady was one of your own! Grandma!" He ran to Enyaba's side tentacles still flailing around her face as she manages to mutter out her few last words "Lies... they're all lies... Lord Dio would never do such a thing to me... I would never let M/n be harmed..." Kakyoin looked closer at her in realisation, "Those things wriggling out of her aren't from a stand! They're real, those tentacles are real!"

Enyaba continued to reject the idea of Dio's betrayal, "Lord Dio would never do me such harm... he'd never plant a flesh bud in me! Lord Dio is my only reason for living... We trust each other wholeheartedly!" Polnareff cuts some of the tentacles up sending the parts into the sun and disintegrating them in an instant, Joseph is the first to realise "See that? The rays of the sun disintegrated them! The flesh buds! they're made from Dio's cells!" M/n who has now moved next to Dan to get a better view responds, "Precisely! I must say you are quite perceptive for an old man." Dan burst out laughing "Lord M/n you took the words out of my mouth. Anyway, yes that's what a flesh bud made of Dio's cells looks like fully grown. I just grew it inside the old hag. Enyaba you may have taught Lord Dio and Lord M/n about stands, but you're a fool to think he would ever trust a feeble old woman like you. Unfortunately, it's a point you failed to realise..." M/n looks back at Enyaba realising this is the way it had to be but he can't help but feel sorry for the woman at least now she would be reunited with her son.

"Lord M/n whilst these buffoons are distracted I must tell you about my plan, I am going to use my stand to hold Joseph hostage and make Jotaro take us for a nice trip around town. My stand will plant a flesh bud in Joseph's brain. When I finally defeat them all I will take you back to Lord Dio." Dan kisses M/n's hand once more. "Thank you Dan of Steel, I will be sure to inform Dio of your kindness" M/n wanted this to work he longed for Dio and hoped to be home soon even if he had done unexplainable things to Enyaba.

Dan sat M/n at a table and got tea for them both. As Dan got the stardust crusader's attention M/n started to speak up "So sad, such an unfortunate old woman, she was nice while she lasted..." M/n, an emotionless look on his face sorrow hidden behind his eyes, "but the very depth of her trust shows just how powerful Lord Dio's evil charm is." Polnareff is quick to stand up for the now-dead woman,  "Enyaba may forever be entwined with my sister's death, but she didn't deserve that. I'll see you join her." Kakyoin joins in "Four  against two but we won't hold back, prepare yourselves." A wave of anger comes off Jotaro as he steps forward, "On your feet." M/n and Dan ignore him enjoying their teas, "Hey jackass, stop acting so damn cool. This is going down whether you want it to or not." M/n sighs shutting his eyes, Dan finally replies "As you wish, but none of you will be able to lay a finger on me, Dan of Steel, or Lord M/n." Within a second Star Platinum punches Dan so hard he goes flying into a window, instantly the same thing happens to Joseph flying across the road, all the Crusaders are shocked, M/n stands up going to help Dan get to his feet, he looks into the shop seeing the Disguise in a corner waiting for a command, shaking his head it dissolves back into the shadows.

"T-thank you Lord M/n." Dan turns back to Jotaro, "You fool, I was about to explain my abilities... you almost killed your grandfather with that blow" M/n zones out thinking back to how he might know Jotaro, he had never met him before but he seemed so familiar and even Joseph was looking at him weirdly earlier. He did have almost all of his memories of Dio back but he felt like there was something or someone missing. M/n was shaken out of his mind by Dan coming over, "Here Lord M/n your snack money for the day." M/n giggles as Dan passes him Jotaro's wallet, "Well shall we Lord M/n?" Dan offers his arm to which M/n accepts, "We shall, Thank you, Dan"

Edited <3