the end for now

Outside police cars and ambulances surrounded the house as Lana was shown have all her wounds patched up she found out the Meeks twins survived before a car skids to a stop as he family hurry out running over.

"Lana!"Danny says making his wife look up as she smiles knowing her family is safe as she runs towards him before the two meet as they hug before Danny pulls her into a passionate kiss as they pull all there emotions into the kiss as there kids watch with smiles before the two pull away leaning there forheards on each other.

"Your not leaving our side ever"Danny says as her family hugs her tightly when Sam walks over.

"Lana"she says making the women turn around "thank you for everything"she says as the two smile before Sam goes to her little sister before gale and Sidney walk over.

"Well long time no see you two"Danny says hugging Lana across the shoulder.

"It's been awhile"Sidney says with a smile before looking at her kids"my you all have grown up since the last time I saw y'all"she says as they smile she was like there godmother to them.

"You and your family be safe Lana "Sidney says as the two women hug before Sidney leaves as gale smiles"she right they have grown "she says remembering when they were all little as she smiles before Lana pulls her into a hug"if you ever need someone to talk to just call me okay "she says knowing that she was hurting about the loss of Dewey.

Gale smiles hugging her back"thank you Lana"she says before leaving to as they family stands there.

"So what now"Bethany asked.

Lana thinks before looking up at Danny"how do you fill about moving to new York "she asked as he thinks for a moment before smiling.

"I'm ok with it what you kids"he says as they turn to their children.

"I'm okay with with it"Bethany says with a shrug.

"I can join the police force there so I'm good with it to"Seth says before they turn to twins who share a look"we are cool with it"they smile as faith hugs her twin being careful of her injuries.

"Then it's official we are moving to new York "Lana says with a smile as her family cheers before they walk back to the care as Lana turns back to the house that started all this one last time before turning and walking to her family as they get in the car and head home.

A pan of the house was shown where everything started in 1996 that has caused so much destruction and tragedy over the years cause of Billy Loomis and stu marcher 25 years ago as many police and medics cover the area as well as a few reported one of them was a female who was doing a take"25 years ago almost to the day in this very house a tragic story ended tonight a new chapter came to a close. Police do not have a lot of information right now, as they are still collecting evidence. As you can see this is a very active crim scene an unknown number of fatalities, several injuries, some people being taken off by ambulances right now as we speak"the reporter says.

A pan out was shown of the whole house and front yard as the sun was slowly rising in the distance as everything slowly fades to black before the word for wes was shown in whit letters before going dark again before the killer was shown in a flash in front of the house cleaning there knife before disappearing in a flash again as everything went black for the final time.