hospital and friends

Lana rushed into the hospital up to the desk with her husband, brother and other kids not for behind her"my daughter faith was brought in with her best friend Tara"she says breathing hard.

The nurse gives her the room number before Lana is running down the Hall as she Burt's into her daughters and Tara shared room breathing heavily "oh I'm so glad y'all are okay "she says giving them both big hugs.

At school there friends where shown sitting around as an announcement was made over the inter calm.

"That was Sam"Wes says looking at his phone as amber looks at him with a glare"she's coming "she asked.

Wes nods his head he had white tip hair as he wore a white t shirt and jeans with tennis shoes"yeah"he says as amber huff she was wearing a green tank top with black jeans and shows with her heart chain necklace"watch everything get worse"she says with a scoff she always hates Sam.

Liam rolls his eyes at the dark haired girl as he was texting his mom to see how Faith and Tara are doing he wore a black t shirt with an open flannel shirt and black jeans with his combat boots.

Mindy was on her phone as wore a shirt with cute design with jeans and boots while her twin brother Chad who wore a purple t shirt and jeans with tennis shoves as his girlfriend liv sits with him she has black and burgundy color hair as it was pulled up in a style as her makeup was done wearing a loose floral sleeveless shirt with short jean shorts and tennis shoes with her usual jewelry.

"Look all I'm saying is with everything going on right now I think it's time we take our relationship to the next level"chase says to his girlfriend liv as they sit down.

"He wants me to accept his find my family request"liv says with her head tilted as she looks down at her boyfriend "it's the smartest option with the would be killer on the loose you know exactly were I am and I know exactly where you are"Chad says with a smile.

"Aw so you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend "she says sarcasticly with a smile.

"And you can stalk me like a jealous girlfriend "Chad then says.

Amber makes a fake retching sound and then laughed"is this because you two aren't having sex yet"she says with a smirk.

"You bring up a very good point not that I sound like a stereotypical jock trying to get into his girls pants --"Chad says with a shrug of his shoulders as liv puts a hand on his shoulder smiling"Great!" She says.

Liam blocks out the rest of the conversation worried about his sister and Tara as he texted his mom Mindy then breaks him out of his thoughts.

"It'll get out by the fourth or fifth killing"Mindy says as he glares at her.

"Jesus Mindy there wasn't a first killing Tara and Faith are still alive"amber says I'm disbelief as Mindy humms with a smile "that means they could still die"she says.

Liam snaps "shut the hell up Mindy just cause you watch fuckin horror movies 24/7 doesnt mean you know every goddamn thing that's going to happen"he says harshly as he grabs his bag leaving as his friends look towards Mindy who now looks guilty.