heart breaking part 2

Faith continues to wheel Tara to the elevator as best as she can crying hearing her uncle in pain before screaming when the killer sliced her back before shoving her to the side as she falls to the floor in agony before the killer focused on Tara who sobs in pain wheeling her wheel chair.

A cellphone rings making the killer look down at Richie who was knocked out cold as he pulls out the boys phone it was Sam.

The killer slowly turns back to a crying Tara as they pressed a button by there neck as a red dot appears before they answer the phone "Richie are you at the hospital"Sam's voice was heard over the phone as the killer slowly stalks after Tara as faith groans from the ground before seeing her uncle blankly staring forward as she gently cry's before glaring hatefully at the killer.

"Hello Samantha Richie can't come to the phone right now he and Faith are finding out what happens to people who stick there nose in business that doesn't concern them poor Jace already found out the hard way"the killer says as he holds his bloody knife out as Sam shakes her head gripping her steering wheel as she drives as Dewey hits the dash board in anger.

"Please don't hurt them"Sam begs.

"Tell you what you can choose I'll only kill two"the killer says tauntingly.

"What?what Tara!"Sam says as Tara cry's in pain trying to wheel her self to the elevator.

"Who do you want to here die Richie and Faith or Tara"the killer says.

"No please! I'm begging you please don't hurt them!"Sam says.

"Really you can't save your own sister all you have to say is kill Richie and Faith"he says stomping towards Tara grabbing the handles of her wheel chair before dumping her to the floor as she sobs in pain before trying to crawl.

"No! Tara! Don't touch her! Please I'm begging you"sam cry's as the killer throws the wheel chair aside."or say kill Tara"the killer says slowly following Tara as she trys to crawl in pain towards the elevator."and I'll make sure to hit all the organs I missed last time"the killer says.

"No fuck you! I'm begging you please don't hurt her"Sam yells.

"Last chance to save one choose!"the killer says.

"Why are you doing this"Sam says.

"You want to know why Sam? Maybe it's because you're a selfish bitch who can't even make a decision to save the life of someone you love maybe you're too weak for this franchise "the killer says as Tara cry's looking up as the killer was above her.

"Maybe you're right or maybe I'm just stalling for time fuck head"Sam says just as the elevator dings making Tara and the killer look up just as they open showing Sam and Dewey in the elevator with his gun drawn as he fires making the killer duck and run off.

"I'll get Richie and Faith you get Tara"Dewey says as he runs towards Richie and Faith he helps faith sit up before shaking Richie awake before the two help faith up as she groans as her back was bleeding before they go to move forward Sam had already gotten Tara into the elevator.

Just then the killer runs at Dewey knocking him into a glass shelf as faith falls to the floor with a groan before Richie helps her back up as the stumbled to the elevator.

Dewey holds the killer back as he holds the killers knife back shooting up at the ceiling as the others watch worried from the elevator.

Dewey groans with a strain as he pushes the killer back into a wall before grabbing the killers arm fliping them over only for the killer to kick him over as Dewey groans on his back as the gun slides Dewey trys to crawl to it until the killer turns him over on his back going to stab him as Dewey holds him off again.

Dewey grunts holding the knife back"not today"he says before kicking the killer in the gut as they stumble back before Dewey reaches his gun and fires at the killer who hunts from each bullet before crashing into the shelves destroying them as the killer lays there.

Dewey gets up breathing heavily he turns and sees Jace dead down the hall how was he gonna tell Lana before rushing to the elevator before realizing something "the head"he says stopping the elevator from closing.

"What"Richie asked confused but faith knew what he was talking about.

"You have to shoot them in the head or they always come back"he says stepping out the elevator.

"Dewey who gives a fuck"Sam says as Dewey turns back"I do"he says just as the elevator closed separating them as he turns back towards the killer dumping the empty shells before reloading his gun walking up as he stands in front of them holding his gun out as he gets ready to shoot when his phone goes off as he looks seeing that it was gale.

The killer then jumps up stabbing him in the gut as Dewey groans in agony as the killer then stabs him in the back as he groans in agony "yes today"says menacingly before pulling both blades up cutting him open from front to back as blood spills all over the floor as Dewey screams in agony as blood coated his teeth and chin falling to his knees before seeing the bullet proof vest as tears build in his eyes as gale calls his phone as he thinks of her in his last moment "it's an honor"the killer says before he pulled out his knifes as he kicks Dewey down.

Dewey lays there starring up at the ceiling laying dead in a pull of blood as the killer stands above him before disappearing as the sound of fast running foot steps approach Lana took the stairs when the elevator wouldn't hurry fast enough.

In slow motion Lana runs around the corner and what she saw made her let out a shattering cry as she stumbled towards Dewey as she cry's over her honory brother before looking up"Jace"she says before scrambling up as she runs over to her brother.

"No no no "she cry's dropping down beside Jaces body as blood covers her jeans as she covers her mouth with her bloody hands before letting out a heart breaking cry as she collapsed over her brother crying into his back not caring about the blood as she cry's for both her brothers.