revenge part 1

They pull up at the house as Lana stares at the house were it all started having flashbacks of that night before shaking her head.

The three women step out the car as they look at the old house before hearing screams coming from in side "well we know that song"Lana says taking out her father's gun while Sidney loads hers and hands another one to gale.

"Y'all ready"Sidney asked the two as they nod before walking through the gate just as the door opens and a histeric amber comes out with a scream holding her gut as she holds onto a post "help me. Help me! He stabbed me!"she cry's.

"What do you guys think"Lana asked the two women.

"Trap"gale says as amber glares as she stops acting like she's hurt "fuck this"she says before shooting gale who screamed holding her gut as Lana holds her gun and shoots as amber ducks with wide eyes at how close she was to being killed before running back in.

Sidney knees down by gale who was groaning "gale!"she says worried as Lana keeps an eye out "wait let me see"Sidney says as gale moves her hand showing her shirt quickly being soaked with blood.

"You got to go to the hospital"Sidney says.

Gale shakes her head "no you said we were gonna finish this . Y'all go finish this"gale says breathing hard as Sidney and Lana share a look before looking back at the house.

The two women carefully walk in"you check around her and I'll check over there"Lana says holding her gun out as Sidney nods before the women split up.

Lana carefully walks through the living room as she liv with a hole in her head as she carefully moves on keeping an eye out.

She carefully walks past the basement into the kitchen before the killer jumps out and tackles her to the ground"you son of bitch"she growls before biting there arm hard enough to draw blood before grabbing the back of there head smashing it against hers as they fall over.

She quickly gets up with a glares before stomping hard onto the gut"I've had it with you bastards!"she yells before yanking them up by there neck before charging them into the wall and kneeling them hard in the gut a few times before smashing there head through the window and grabbing a knife holding it to there throat"now it's your turn"she says with venom before she feels a knife pointing at her back"let her go"Richie says.

She turns to see Richie behind her while a bleeding Sam was being helped by an injured Sidney before she throws the killer into Richie's arm as they take there mask off showing ambers cut up face.

"I gotta say I know we're Jace and dewey got his fighting skills from"amber says as Lana Coldy glares at them breathing heavily.

"It's time for the big finale"amber says with a grin as she and Richie had them all at knife point in the kitchen.

"Someone has to save the franchise you see no one has made a great stab movie since the first one not really"Richie says as amber laughs hopping up and down.

"Hey baby you want to get the very ex Mrs Riley"Richie says with a smile as amber smiles going to do just that just as Sidney trys to get a weapon but Richie quickly pointed the knife at her"hey! Hey! Whoa"he said as he keeps the gun on Sam and Lana.

"Sidney Prescott and lana y'all know I'm a really big fan of you two"Richie says with a smile.

"Oh go fuck yourself"Lana says with venom as he smiles before whipping her in the face with the knife cutting her cheek as she whirls around falling into the counter as she turns back and glares at the psycho as blood runs down her cheek.

"Y'all see the stab movie"Richie asked them.

"Not really a fan of scary movies"Sidney says with a glare.

Richie nods his head "that checks out anyway it sucked balls. Because nobody takes the True fans seriously not really. They just laugh at us and why ! Because we love something we're just a fucking joke to them. How can fandom be toxic. It's about love! They don't fucking understand that these movies are important to people."Richie rambles holding the knife close to Sidneys face.

"Richie..."Sam says but Richie ignored her"we're gonna help them!"he says holding the gun firmly at Sam and Lana.

"Hollywoods totally fucking out of ideas, decided we'd give them some new source material to follow. You know bring it back to basics. Because that's how you make a great stab movie Sam based on actual events"Richie says with a sick grin on his face as gale groans being forced into the kitchen as amber pushes her into a chair "sit the fuck down!"she says before walking over to Richie.

Amber stand now in front of Sidney and Lana making as she acts like she is stabbing them while Richie stands in front of Sam.

"You did all this just to make me the hero of your fucked up movie"Sam says holding her bleeding side as she glares up at Richie.

"Sweetie you're not the hero."he says pushing her chin up with the gun "you're the villain the daughter of Billy Loomis who sees fucked up visions of her dead dad"he says with a big smile.

"Sidney Prescott killed your father. You... Did all this just to get her back to woodsboro"he says.

Amber smiles"you know what the biggest problem with the stab movies is? There's no Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees no bad guy to keep coming back. But the illegitimate daughter of the original Mastermind? Now that's a fucking villain"she says with a laugh.

"How did you know"Sam asked.

Amber scoffs"about your father? It's a small town and your mom's a drunk! I met Richie on the stab subreddit I've been obsessed ever since my parents bought this house we realize pretty quickly we had similar ideas"amber says as she and Richie smile.

Richie then turns back to Sam with a smile"wasn't that hard for me to find you in Modesto it wasn't that hard for me to fuck you either but I guess being a sexually available woman is supposed to be empowering these days"Richie says as tears build in sams eyes.

"Fuck you!"Sam says as Richie laughs.

"Well now you're just quoting the original "he says as he and amber chuckle.

"But it wouldn't work with just you Sam see we had to bring the legacy characters back to make it matter"amber says looking at Lana with smirk who glares at her coldy.

"Can't have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie Lee! Dewey and jace had to die to make it real to show that this wasn't some bullshit,cash in run of the mill sequel. Because our movie has fucking stakes! Cause anyone can die in a requel"amber says with a smile as Sidney then lunges for a knife on the table before groaning as she was stabbed in her side.

"No!"Lana says going to lunge at amber before Richie shoves her back as she looks to her best friend worried as she falls to the ground groaning.

Gale falls off her chair with groans.

"Goddamn it whoa whoa"Richie says before getting them back in line as Lana glares at them as they mock Sidney before turning to amber "get Tara out of the closet baby"Richie says as amber goes to do that as he rants on about how Dewey was right about looking at the love interest.

"Um she's not here"amber says from somewhere in the house as Richie frowns "what the fuck do you mean she's not here"he calls out.

"She's not here!"amber says from somewhere in the house.

"I untied her guess you're not as persuasive as you thought Sam"says as Richie clutched the gun before jumping just as the phone rings beside him as Lana shares a look with Sam that was Tara.