hangout

Sajo is in the park, eating some homemade food by himself. Then, Hori comes in and says to Sajo, "Wanna go for a hangout?" Sajo looks up and says, "Sure." Hori says, "Excellent, now I can tease you more." Sajo says, "Don't even try it," with a pout on his cheeks. Hori sticks her tongue out and says, "Why so serious?" while laughing. Sajo says, "I won't let you tease me again." Hori says, "We will see," and sits down, then winks, "My cute little dork." Sajo says, "I'm not a dork." Hori laughs and says, "You are." Then Sajo and Hori set up the table. Hori takes a piece of Sajo's cooking and says, "This is the first time I ate something from you." Sajo says, "Yeah, but why would you be interested in my cooking particularly?" Hori sighs and says, "No reason," then eats the food, and Sajo watches in anticipation. After Hori swallows, Sajo says, "Well, how'd it taste?" Hori says with a smile, "I would eat this every day." Hori licks her fingers, and Sajo blushes, saying, "Thanks." Hori says with a teasing tone, "You're thinking about me eating more than just food," and looks down at Sajo's private part, licking her lips. Sajo says, "You don't mean it like that, right?" a bit nervous and embarrassed. Hori says with a smirk, "I wonder." Sajo says, "Don't make fun of me." Hori laughs and says, "Sorry, although I would do it anytime," snickering. Then Sajo turns bright pink and says, "Stop." Hori says, "Boohoo, aren't you such a dork crybaby? How about you cry me a river?" in a teasing tone. Sajo says, "If you're like this again, I won't hang out with you." Hori says, "Aww, whatever will I do without your company," with a small smirk. Sajo says, "I don't understand how you mess with me so easily." But Hori says, "I don't know, but I like it." Sajo says, "Stop." Hori says, "Cute." Sajo says, "I'm not." Hori says with a smirk, "You are. Now let's eat."

After food, Hori and Sajo go down to a bar where karaoke is playing. Hori and her friends are dancing there. Sajo is down at the bar drinking Coca-Cola. Then one of Hori's friends offers him vodka with alcohol. Sajo says, "No," but her friend says, "Stop being a child," and tries to force him to drink it. But then Hori notices and says to her friend, "What's wrong with you? Why are you giving him alcohol when he doesn't want it?" Hori's friend says, "Not even you drink it, so why should you care about some dork?" Hori says, "Sajo isn't just a dork, he's my friend. Now I'm leaving." Sajo follows Hori. She says to Sajo, "Are you okay?" Sajo says, "I am, don't worry." Hori says, "Recently,my friends have just been mean to you. I think, except Nicole and Lana, tomorrow you should meet them." Sajo smiles and says, "Sure."