classes

Sajo enters class to see Hori sitting on top of his desk, talking to her friend. Sajo walks to his desk, and Hori stretches her arms out, almost hitting Sajo's face. Sajo says, "Hey, Hori." Hori turns around and smiles, saying, "Good morning." Sajo asks, "Is everything alright?" Sajo says, "You're sitting on my desk." Hori gets up and says, "Sorry, Sajo," and giggles. Sajo says, "Come on, Hori, you knew it was my desk from the beginning." Hori says, "Maybe I did," with a smirk. Sajo says, "Just 'cause my sister beat you in the Santa contest doesn't mean you can give me such a hard time." Hori says, "I'm not doing that," with a snicker. "My dear Sajo is just so adorable when he's confused." Hori looks at him with a sweet smile. Sajo is surprised by her words.

Hori walks away and says to Sajo, "You're an open book." Sajo says, "Don't need to take such a grudge out on me at school." Hori laughs and says, "I'm not. I'm just messing with you," and sticks her tongue out. Sajo sits down, and Hori decides to sit down next to him. Sajo says, "You're so mean to me in school, but so friendly outside it." Hori says, "I'm not mean. I'm just playful," and nudges Sajo's elbow. Sajo says, "If you say so." Hori says, "Let's play a game." Sajo asks, "What is it?" Hori says, "Rock, paper, scissors. If I win, I get to punish you. If you win, you get whatever you want." While playing, Sajo loses, and Hori laughs at a defeated Sajo. Hori says, "Time for your punishment," and sits on Sajo's lap, leaving Sajo flustered and clueless. Hori says, "What's the matter? Did I hit a nerve?" Sajo says, "Stop messing with me." Hori says, "No way," while giggling. Hori then says, "I should be quieter. What if we get caught?" Sajo asks, "Am I a toy to you or a pet?" Hori says, "Of course not. You're just fun to tease." Hori stands up and sits back down in her chair, saying, "That's enough fun for one day, don't you think so, my dear Sajo?" Sajo says, "Yeah, it is." Hori says, "I will make it up to you. If you want, we can go to your favorite restaurant, and it will all be on me. Just me, okay, dear Sajo?" Sajo says, "Sure," but is flustered.