umbrella

"It's raining, and it's almost the end of school. Hori says, 'Looks like the picnic is canceled.' Sajo agrees, 'Yeah, a bit nervous about the rain.' The bell rings, and Sajo mentions, 'I don't have an umbrella.' Hori laughs, suggesting, 'Do you want to get cozy under mine?' Sajo replies, 'Don't be like this now.' Hori apologizes, 'Sorry, but if you want, I can walk you home under my umbrella.' Gratefully, Sajo says, 'Thanks, Hori,' and they walk together to his house.

During the walk, Hori proposes, 'If the rain clears up, let's have a picnic, okay?' Sajo nods in agreement. Hori teases, 'You sound excited to eat my food,' prompting a flustered response from Sajo, 'If you tease me again, I won't share my umbrella with you.' Hori laughs, saying, 'Forgive me, Sajo.'

After the rain stops, Hori declares, 'Time for that picnic,' and they head to a garden to set everything up. Sajo helps, and they enjoy the food. Sajo compliments, 'You're a good cook, Hori.' Hori smirks, 'Oh, you like my cooking that much now, do you?' Sajo replies, 'Only a bit, don't flatter yourself.' Hori teases, 'What if I flatter you instead?' getting super close. Sajo nervously asks, 'What are you doing?' Hori suggests, 'Close your eyes to find out.' Sajo complies, thinking Hori might kiss him, but instead, Hori puts a bit of ketchup on his lips. Opening his eyes, Sajo sees Hori laughing. Sajo questions, 'What did you do to me?' discovering ketchup on his mouth. Turning to Hori, she says, 'How'd you like that, sajo? Did you think I was gonna give you a huge smooch on the lips?' Sajo stays quiet. Hori laughs, 'You're so fun to make fun of. If only we'd gone on a picnic sooner, I could tease you to my heart's content.' Sajo says, 'That was mean of you, Hori. I can't believe you did that.' Hori playfully responds, 'Boohoo, you're the biggest crybaby I've ever seen.'"