boating

"Sajo says to Hori, 'I'm not a crybaby.' Hori laughs and says, 'I'm kidding. I don't think you're a crybaby. I think you're smart, strong, handsome boy.' Sajo says, 'Really?' in surprise. Hori says, 'No,' with a mischievous wink. Sajo says, 'Stop lying to me. I'm sure a girl like you has tons of guys to mess around with.' Hori responds, 'I don't have any boyfriend, and I certainly don't have tons of boys to mess around with. You're the only one, plus you're the only guy who I see interest in.' Sajo says, 'Yeah right, stop teasing me.' Hori says, 'I'm not teasing you. I'm telling the truth. I'm many things, but I'm not a liar.' Sajo says with a hint of disbelief, 'Sure.'

Sajo then suggests, 'Do you want to go on a boat ride?' Hori responds, 'So the two of us can get cozy in the boat or perhaps make out with each other?' in a teasing tone. Sajo yells, 'Not like that, just for fun.' Hori says, 'Are you mad? My bad,' with a nervous smile. 'No need to scream, Sajo. I'm not Michael Myers trying to kill you. I'm here as your friend,' Hori adds, making air quotes on the friends part. Sajo says, 'I trust any thief more than I trust you,' as a half-joke. Hori says, 'How mean of you. You're such a sensitive crybaby. Now, let's go on the boat.'

Sajo gets on the boat with Hori, and while rowing, he mumbles, 'I'm not a crybaby.' Hori smiles and says, as a way to tease him, 'What was that? I couldn't hear you.' Sajo says in a normal tone, 'I'm not a sensitive crybaby.' Hori says again, 'Please.' Sajo yells, 'I'm not a sensitive crybaby,' so loud it starts echoing. Sajo turns fully red, but Hori claps and laughs loudly. Hori says, 'You screamed so loud. I'm sorry for being so mean; I just found an opportunity and took it.' Sajo says, 'What am I to you, a little brother?' Hori says, 'No, you're not.'

Sajo says, 'I bet you have tons of guys to pick from to tease. Just pick one of them.' Hori says, 'I don't, despite my popularity. No one's interested in an actual relationship.' Sajo says, 'Why?' Hori says, 'They say good things in front of me, but I know how much they truly hate me.' Sajo says, 'They don't hate you.' Hori says, 'Yeah, right. You're the only friend I truly have; everyone else just pretends because of my Instagram following. I'd rather have you for all eternity than be the most famous person in history. At least then, it's just the two of us.'

Sajo blushes and says, 'Thanks, but if people hate you, tell me.' Hori laughs and says, 'What will you do?' Sajo says, 'Help you.' Hori says, 'How?' in a teasing tone. Sajo says, 'I will find some way,' in an embarrassed tone. Hori says with a smile, 'I know you will, dear Sajo,' and holds his hand. 'If you're ever in trouble, ask me. I'm always here for you.'"